Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey! Is there a leak in here or what? Oh, wait! That's me! I'm actually crying!!!!

These are gonna be hot!! I can't wait to see the detailing in the other two! They SHOULD have done a C-3P0 and R2-D2 one as well... considering they are really the first two MAIN charaters we see on the screen!!!

Oh, well.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Can't wait!They look really cool, but sadly they will be hard to find around here. Like Fulit I will end up paying 2X the price.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

YES! Why didn't I think of that, a 3P0 and R2 set would be awesome, with the Tantive IV hall in the background. Good idea.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    All I could think after seeing that side shot was "huh huh, Chewie's takin' a dump".
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh!

Sick mind JT

Its too bad that the Dejaric Chewie wasn't like this Chewbacca?! But pretty cool none the less
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

They do look great, but i am not going wild over these figures yet. I am just not feeling the resculpts. I am looking forward to the Deluxe figures so much more.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

They couldn't have put a ball joint in at least Han's gun arm so that it would be more than a "one-pose figure?" Look at it while mentally covering up the guns...it's like the "drunk and trying to stumble to the Falcon" 2-pack...

"I also noticed that Han's neck is articulated at the collar, so if you turn his head, his upper collar turns too, which will look REALLY weird." Ah, but JediTricks, do you think they intend for these to be anything more than one-pose statues? I mean, WHO on EARTH would ACTUALLY want to fiddle with the pose of an ACTION FIGURE?

I guess the idea was that if we'd buy the 300th Fett, we'd buy anything, no matter how unposeable.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I guess the idea was that if we'd buy the 300th Fett, we'd buy anything, no matter how unposeable.
    Which is true, Most collectors would buy anything to have a complete collection (completionists (?)) And i feel sorry for those people!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious