Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Got Yoda today...

$15.99

Oh well. If I didn't pay that, I wouldn't have him.

Still need Anakin and Dooku. =)

Yoda looks even better now that I see him in person. I am VERY impressed with this figure. Lots of extras, and a GREAT sculpt of him. Definatly one of the best figures they've ever made. And the lighsaber... *drools*...

Yoda 4 life.

$15.99
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Yeah it sucks. But at least I got him

It's actually $15.99 Canadian. So that'd be like $9.00 US.

Think of it that way.

Oh well since you put it that way.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

The Yoda figure is so cool I would of got one tonight but I have to wait until payday around here. Yoda has his own my size lightsaber.

I picked up a Yoda today. A friend of mine was out near his college and stopped off at a TRU and KMart. Told me there were yodas and anakins and even luminara.

So we went back out there and I was able to grab the last Yoda and HD Ani that they had. Unfortunately they had some bends on the backing cards, but oh well. I'll just have to find others that are mint later. Also grabbed Luminara and Taun We. No royal guard or dooku though .

By the way, today my friend pointed out something odd about the Yodas.

All the figures have the listing of accessories on the side of the package. Well for Yoda, it lists the saber, levatation force effect, and base. What we didn't see was the mention of his small cane (or the rock that sits behind the name plate, but that really doesn't count). I figured Hasbro would have mentioned that. Funny how they mention Dexter's pipe (which isn't included and packaging was fixed with stickers), but Yoda's cane is included but wasn't mentioned on the package. No fix either (that I know of).

Evan nash did you buy him in Canada?? And if you did what store did you get him form?? I didnt know they had that collection up here yet.

A place called "Dragon Cards & Collectables".

It's a small card store. And it was the last one.

Walmart, TRU seems to have nothing.

Canada got screwed hardcore.

yoda is a awsome figure,my favorite,i just need Dooku ,ive been on the hunt and soon ill collect my bounty
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.............