Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Which figures need made, but probably won't ever be made?

There are always figures from the movies that need made but never get done!

Doesn't it just make you mad when you have a figure of a character who is seen for a fraction of a second, and you want a character who has a considerable amount of screen time, BUT IT NEVER GETS MADE! This dilemma almost happened with Shmi Skywalker! She was one of the movie's main charcters.....maybe I'm the only one who likes action figures for more than just their action packed selves.....

So....what ya think?

Some figures I have a get feeling just won't get done for AOTC:

-At least one of the Larses (Owen, Cliegg or Beru) they will probably make 1 or 2 and leave the other hanging.

-Jocasta Nu - have a feeling Hasbo won't find it actiony enough

-Handmaidens Corde or Dorme...really, all the handmaidens have been screwed over!
    Andy Smith

There's tons of figures they could always make.

A good Mara Jade would be sweet. Maybe a Kyle Katarn or Jarec.
    I don't care for the characters myself, but it's an idea.

They've got most of the figures we want already made.

Admiral Ozzel would be funny.

Umm.....there is a Kyle Katarn. Its part of UE or SOTE or something like that. Can't remember where I saw it though.

How about a decent R5D4 that does not open up or shoot things out.

I don't think Shmi Skywalker from AOTC will ever be made.

I don't know, but I think the spoiler reasons are a little too heavy for a child's line.

Note: Spoilers are allowed in this forum. It just didn't need to be said IMO, but feel free to discuss it if you think it's necessary.

I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to do that scene with my figures. Customizing of course, and I saved an extra Shmi...but should I wait and hope to Hasbro...?

I think that Pregnant Amidala will be the other figure less likely to be seen. That may not come to pass, as the twins' birth is very important to the saga, and Padme may appear pregnant through almost ALL of Episode 3, so you never know.

If you think about SW movies, they take place all within a week-in-the-lives-of our hero characters. If that pattern is interrupted, it will be the only Star Wars movie out of all 6 to do so. If it is not, how can Luke and Leia be born in Episode 3 if Padme is not pregnant at the beginning of the movie?

So I did not suggest that action figure to be funny - I think it is a serious possibility that Amidala will be sculpted pregnant.

Please state if you think this is too taboo and think it will not come to pass. That could mean we get no Amidala action figures for Episode 3.

uh nemoid,http://www.myfigures.com/pa/index.html?item_id=197

there was a Shimi figure and i agree with Thycho,i doubt there will be a fig made of her from ATOC but knowing Hasbro well never know
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.............

Originally posted by Tycho
    I don't think Shmi Skywalker from AOTC will ever be made.
    I don't know, but I think the spoiler reasons are a little too heavy for a child's line. Note: Spoilers are allowed in this forum. It just didn't need to be said IMO, but feel free to discuss it if you think it's necessary. I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to do that scene with my figures. Customizing of course, and I saved an extra Shmi...but should I wait and hope to Hasbro...?
    Depends if she's dressed differently in AOTC's. But I don't see it being to heavy for a childs toy line. After all in May we are getting a certain charecter with a pretty final action feature. And he's pretty humanized in the movie. So there is always a possibility of an AOTC's Shmi. Heck we even got a Maul that cuts in half.

Hell, I would love to see a couple AOTC's 2-packs sometime next year. Owen Lars w/ Beru Whitesun and Cliegg Lars w/ Shmi Skywalker-Lars They could even include Cliegg's cool hover chair and a nifty magnetic leg. Now that would be cool.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 04-27-2002 at 02:13 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by Omega Fett
    uh nemoid,http://www.myfigures.com/pa/index.html?item_id=197

there was a Shimi figure and i agree with Thycho,i doubt there will be a fig made of her from ATOC but knowing Hasbro well never know
    He KNOWS there was a Shmi, thats why he said 'ALMOST'.
    MOST POWERFUL SITH LORD ON ETERNIA!

R5-D4. Okay, well D'uh! That little guy goes without saying.

But I'm also dying for a more glamorous Padme/Amidala. I'd especially like the one (on Coruscant?) where she has that hairstyle that echoes that of everybody's favorite A New Hope princess. Neither of the Padme figures come close to what we've been getting with Power of the Jedi of even the later Episode I figures. Her costumes are beyond amazing -- more of them must be immortialized in plastic!