Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Emperor Trip

Talking Jorg Sacul Figure For Trade !!!!!

Well i have been trying to figure out if i want to sell my extra jorg sacul figure up on ebay or trade it off for other toys... so i am taking trading offers now to explore my options...... e-mail me at rleatherwood13@hotmail.com (or just PM me)with your trading list and some suggestions of what u would like to trade.....

here is a small list of what i am kinda lookin for...

Toy fair vader
    some POTF2 rare/variants figs
    no half circle boba, tan vested luke, SE luke... i already got those

perhaps some loose vintange or POTF2 figs/vehicals

and perhaps some other figs... just send me a list and let me know what u got....

i will also consider sending first if you have either an ebay account with a high feedback, or if you can convince me some other way that you are a fair trader...

Emperor Trip (Ray Leatherwood)
    Last edited by Emperor Trip; 04-27-2002 at 11:18 AM.

Emperor Trip

Emperor Trip
    well thats not true... obviously its just a few that dont care... and that was just mean

Might be mean, but true.
    MOST POWERFUL SITH LORD ON ETERNIA!

At any rate, the trading forum is down at the bottom of the list.

Please note also that Hasbro has placed the approximate trade/retail value at 12-15 dollars. Your decision to fish for offers is only going to turn off potential bids, mostly because this exclusive figure has long been viewed as a favorite of the scalping comminity.

I would suggest asking a moderator to move this thread to the trade forum, and that you provide both proof that you own this figure, its condition, and a fair trading list.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Shouldn't SirSteve put a sign on the home page saying "Scalpers need not apply" ?

"I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Scalpers DONT BE GAY GO AWAY!
    Size matters not, do or do not there is no try - YODA

How would anyone have this figure yet anyway....
    MOST POWERFUL SITH LORD ON ETERNIA!

He's obviously full of ****.

Nobody has the figure yet.

NOBODY.