Electronic Qui-Gon Jinn Cracked Lightsaber problem

Well i've had my Qui-Gon Jinn saber sence it came out in 99 i've had for a long time it was my first lightsaber the green blade is rear now bot do to the blades wight the hilt just below the part where you would twist it to take the Bats out cracked its a wide crack i tryed once to glue it back to gehter with Plastic Model Glue but it cracked again and i was wondering if there is anyway to repair it i saw of a lightsaber repair kit but its long gone at least i think it is

here are some pictures to show the crack it self

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cracked lightsaber 2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	1548  
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

PS here is a closer view just in case
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cracked lightsaber.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	1550  
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

Oh man, that's harsh. I'm afraid it's gone. Suggestion: Buy another one, I saw some at KB a few months back that were super cheap, got one at a flea market type thing for $4. It'd be cheaper to get a new one, which is fully strong, than to buy an expensive glue to repair this one which would be weakened by the damage.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

noo you're kidding me that must be some way my KB is crap they don't sell anything Epsidoe I any more and i don't shop online

Thats sucks Paul-Kenobi. JediTricks is right though, buy another one. They're not that expensive. There's not too good of a way to fix one of the lightsabers once they're cracked.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

the only problem is i don't have a cue of any store that still sell's EPI Qui-Gon Jinn Lightsabers, is the Electronic Sabers for EPII gona come out with a Green Blade on the same hilt ?

Ep 2 will not see release of the QGJ electronic saber, nor any green-bladed electronic sabers (at least, not in what's been shown so far). Try your local Big Lots/Pic-n-Sav stores, KB, KB Toyworx (I bet they'll have 'em big-time), any place that has discount toys. Even try your Wal-Marts' and TRUs' discount areas, or post a request in the SSG classifieds forum.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My son's broke like that to. They are just not made for anything but small play. If you get to rough with them they brake. As everyone has told you your best bet is to buy another.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."