Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cool

It was a "i'll be back babe" thing, seems that Boba was the only guy that actually knew how to have fun in Jabba's palace.
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Lobito
    It was a "i'll be back babe" thing, seems that Boba was the only guy that actually knew how to have fun in Jabba's palace.
    Besides Jabba right?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Hmmm...Jabba can sure play frogger, but i like Boba's idea of fun better.
    As always...........L

Yeah, but when a cute girl shows up, Boba can only nod. Jabba gets them to slip out of their bounty hunter duds and into something far less comfortable.
    [Cue the theme from Sanford and Son.]
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thumbs up

Too bad Jabba cant do anything but watch...ohh if only he wasnt a slug. Anyway we have to thank him for the views though.
    As always...........L

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Yeah, but when a cute girl shows up, Boba can only nod. Jabba gets them to slip out of their bounty hunter duds and into something far less comfortable.
    [Cue the theme from Sanford and Son.]
    something far less comfortable? Jabba normally makes the slaves wear nothing but due to Tatooine law they can only be nude from 2-3am!!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious