Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Multi-Colored Lightsabers !

According to TheForce.Net at the end of the trailer 14 Jedi have different colored lightsabers. I think the colors were pink, white, orange, purple, green, blue and some others.
    Personally I like that much more than just the green , blue, red, and Mace's purple lightsabers. Much more eye candy to feast upon.
    Do or do not. There is no try.

A lot of reports are conflicting with one another, so we'll just have to wait until Sunday.

Wake me up when we're there.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

B.S...I have not seen ANY conflicting reports at all on this matter. TFN said they saw the trailer. I trust them. I will undoubtedly check out the trailer Sunday. You will have to wake yourself up.
    Do or do not. There is no try.

The debate over different colored lightsabers has been going on for a while but these last few days I've read a half dozen reports about a wide range of colors and tend to believe them...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

I hope they use multiple colors. We know Mace uses purple, and for awhile I was under the impression that only he would have a unique color. Why should Mace be the only with without green or blue?

I agree, multiple colors will be visually appealing

Multiple colors would look like a Skittles commercial.
    Mace: Taste this rainbow, !@#$ !

It seems the colors are still based upon the basic red/green/blue premise, and may actually be different shades, not different colors. You have to note that the coloration between celluloid and digital is slightly different, so there might be a disagreement in what colors are actually there. The white/pink, I believe, is a nod to ANH, where the lightsaber colors weren't defined well.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I think it is neccessary to have different colors besides red, blue and green. Maybe Georgie is listening to the fans after all. He DID get rid of N*Stink after fans moaned and groaned. Hmm... Anyways, I hope that it is true about the multi colored sabers. I just must remember to watch the trailer now...
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Originally posted by PloKoon2385
    I think it is neccessary to have different colors besides red, blue and green.
    I totally agree, in the OT (and in TPM) Georgie could get away with Jedi's only using BLUE and GREEN sabers but with over 200 Jedi's in one scene fighting the color scheme changes dramatically...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

There should be different colors of lightsabers. The look of that would be very cool in the fight scene. Lets hope GL didn't cut this idea.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

There should deffinetly be different colours of lightsabers. Even if most of them are Blue, Green and Red (maybe the most popular and easy to find crystals), I'd still like to see some yellows, oranges, and whites.

PENDO!