Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mr. Dooku is a Big Man....

OK, I don't know much about Christopher Lee, nor have I seen him standing next to Temura Morrison, but I do have their action figures...

This is a spoiler section, so there's this scene when Mace says "The party's over!"

And our good friend The Count is standing by his favorite hirling, Daddy Fett.

But my Dooku figure is towering over my Jango Fett figure, as if the latter were only a mere Baby Fett, and the Count were saying, "Where's your Daddy? Where's your Daddy?"

So is this an error by Hasbro, or is Jango Fett the son of Gigantic Fett, and when will that guy have an action figure?

Or is he too big to fit a helmet on?

Well, if they got this right, remember those wooden Dutch toys (or are they China toys) where you have the big weeble person, and you open him up and take out the next sized weeble person, and in turn you can open that one up and produce yet another weeble person?

You already know my thoughts' natural conclusion....

I have Dooku and TPM Mace together, and they're about the same size. But I haven't bought Jango yet because he's way too short - probably so they'd have enough of his PNA (plasti-nucleic acid) to make a couple dozen resculpts.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Not sure how tall ole Temura Morrison is, I'm still looking. But Christopher Lee is a pretty tall SOB, he stands 6'5" tall. He even played Frankenstein a few times in those old Hammer Horror movies. I think the figures are pretty accurate heigth wise, and Jango's leg stance is a lot wider then Dooku's. If Jango was stranding perfectly straight, I don't think he would seem as short.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Not sure how tall ole Temura Morrison is, I'm still looking. But Christopher Lee is a pretty tall SOB, he stands 6'5" tall. He even played Frankenstein a few times in those old Hammer Horror movies.
    Exactly. Chris Lee is a huge fella. Notice in Lord of the Rings how he towers over Gandalf, and In McKellan is a really tall guy himself.

I feel good about all the height scales on the AOTC figures, but as someone else pointed out, the Coruscant Chase Obi is off a little bit. At first I thought it was just because Ewan McGregor is a bit on the short side anyway. But this figure is actually just molded smaller all around, compared to any other AOTC figure.

I think it may have something to do with making him lighter so that the magnet will hold him on the Assasin Droid better.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Re: Mr. Dooku is a Big Man....

Originally posted by Tycho

Well, if they got this right, remember those wooden Dutch toys (or are they China toys) where you have the big weeble person, and you open him up and take out the next sized weeble person, and in turn you can open that one up and produce yet another weeble person?

They're Russian

Damn, Jobi....ya beat me to it!!!
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Cool. Glad to know of another Russian invention. My great-grandfather was Russian and very proud of everything his countrymen achieved.

Yeah... I was going to say that Christopher Lee has lived a pretty long time... considering he's so tall. Tall people's hearts tend to give out a lot sooner than those of us who are "average" height (5'8-ish)
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

You know what they say about big men right...THEY GOT CURVED LIGHTSABERS! Ha Ha...Ok maybe it was supposed to be big feet. Ok, I'll leave.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

Alright, we're teetering on the edge here.
    Move along, move along