Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which SAGA fig have you open up already?

I managed to obtain a 2nd Jango Fett Kamino Escape today and decided to open him up. And by that, is my first opened SAGA carded fig
    A very cool looking figure and after putting on the helmet, he looks more cool. A great opener IMO. Would love to get my hands on a Clonetrooper now.
    Which is your first?

All of them, to the very last. I do not see the fun in paying $6-$7 for an action figure just so that you can keep it carded and stash it away in a closet or a bin. I like my figures to be free from their cardboard and plastic prisons so I can admire and enjoy them.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

i have opened clone trooper red, jango and boba fett, plo koon, yoda, obi-wan, hangar duel anakin, dooku, r2d2, zam wessell and luminara(the best one of all).

i bought all the figures. i got doubles of the ones i opened.
    you're all clear kid!!!

I opened:

Basic 3 3/4:

Royal Guard (Favorite EPII figure so far)
    Jango Fett Kamino Escape
    Clone Trooper (Red)
    Tusken (Mother and Child)
    Zam Wesell
    Padme' Amidala
    Nikto (Jedi Master)

Deluxe:

Jango Fett
    I also bought Slave 1, but it is on layaway right now. I can't wait to open that sucker!

hehehe, I also opened TIE Bomber, AT-ST, and Snowspeeder!
    May the force be with you.

i have deluxe jango, deluxe mace, jango (preview), HD ani, and clonetrooper (preview) opened. the best one so far is a tie bettween Deluxe jango and HD anikan...2 very cool figures...but i'm aiming to get all the jedi/sith that come out out of the pack so i can setup a grand battle...w/ a few super battle droids/ regular battle droids/ (red) clonetroopers for the circle effect...
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I've opened

Dexter
    Nikto
    Plo Koon
    Kit Fisto

I am about to open a Dooku and a Luminari

I've opened:

Dooku
    Luminara
    Plo Koon
    Super Battle Droid
    Battle Droid
    Royal Guard
    Hanger Duel Anakin
    Bounty Hunter Zam.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Hangar Duel Ani. What a piece of crap, after I opened him I decided not to open any more up. Are all the Saga figs this cheap? He looks alot better on the card than opened.

Opened:

Yoda
    Luminara Unduli
    Shaak Ti
    Kit Fisto
    Anakin Hangar Duel

Carded
    Yoda
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

I opened up all the figures that looked really neat:

Yoda
    Luminara Unduli
    Royal Guard
    R2-D2
    Count Dooku
    Anakin Hangar Duel
    Jar-Jar

I usually think the Royal Guard is a stupid figure, but this time he's my second favorite in the line--Yoda being the first, of course. I also love R2 and Jar-Jar. I wish I left Luminara in the package. That way I wouldn't have found out that she has two points of articulation--Blech. I like the Darth Sidious Hologram more than I like Dooku. Dooku's eyes look all wrong--they make him look scared. I think Jedi Duel Anakin looks great on display, but he's HORRIBLE for play value. I can't get him to cross his lightsabers at all, and his darn arm keeps falling off...

I think I can safely assume that Jar-Jar will NEVER be a rare collector's item, so I should be able to open him without worries...