Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jedi Master Points

Hey,
    Im a new memeber to the board but there's been something thats been bugging me since Episode 1. WHAT ARE THE JEDI MASTER POINTS FOR? Now that i have a bunch of them after my AOTC shopping spree, i want to know even more. Are they for a game? Can you save them up to get stuff? Are they just for decoration? I need an answer!!!!!!!

People have been asking that since those useless pieces of crap started showing up in 1999 on the Episode I figures. Nobody has any idea why they're there! In some other country (when I say "other" I mean not the US), they could be redeemed for Star Wars goodies, including the elusive -- and crappy -- Obi-Wan with little sub thing that never appeared in the movie, books, or anywhere else. Hopefully something like that will take place here.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I hope so.....I got so many of these damn things it ain't funny....

it'd be nice to see an exclusive figure.....or TF Vader or Jorg for like, 20,000 JM Points......

and the reason it'd be 20,000 JM points, is simple.....

EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOTHER COULD GET ONE......because we ALL have a ton of JM points!!!
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

I redeemed mine for my Episode I Sneak Preview Mace Windu. Thats where I got all my extra stormtroopers, snowtroopers, & emperor. I figured since I am going to be opening up some figures, it might as well be ones that I wouldnt mind having a lot of!!!

As for now? Who knows! But I know I have a drawer full of them little buggers now!

How did you redeem them?, I've never seen any offers that would let me get free figures like Mace, Snowtroopers, and Stormtroopers......
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

20,000?
    are you insane?
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

There was a redemption at Wal-Mart around the time of EI that said send in so & so # of pts & the receipt where you bought em & we will send you the figure.

We have a store around here in MS called Hudson's Salvage where they have all kinds of stuff discounted. I didnt want to spend all the money for this figure at WM prices, so I dropped over to Hudsons, got my figures for cheap (like 2 a piece for the emperor, snowtroopers, stormtroopers figures) freed them from their prison, cut out the pts. & then sent them on their way with the receipt to get my figure!

Hey, it didnt say where to get em from or how, it just said send em in & you can get it! So I did, & I have it now in its mailer box, still in its pristine condition inside its plastic prison!!!!!!!!

*** EDIT *** I stand corrected, I was looking for info on this on the net & found out you had to send in 6 POP's (proofs of purchase) and a receipt for six Hasbro Star Wars toys dated between 10/1/98 and 12/31/98. So I didnt send in Jedi Points technically, but being that they are part of the POP, I did redeem em.........
    Last edited by BanthaPoodoo; 04-29-2002 at 03:33 PM.

hey welcome.
    I have these things by the ton too.I realize that with the shop lifting issue and all they need a reciept if we ever get to redeem these things.But how many of you have reciepts for all your points?I don't.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Good point Dryanta. And if I remember correctly. . .when you sent in the UPCs for the Mace Windu you needed dated receipts within a certain time period. If that is the case. . .that would deem all of our jedi points more useless than they already are!!!!!! Even if we still had the receipts, some of them would be over 3 years old!!!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

It took me about a week to gather all the opened boxes that were gathering dust from the basement and snip the points from them, but I am finally done and have reached a final tabulation:

Jedi Master Points 650

Micro Points (from Action Fleet/Micro Machines Star Wars stuff) 188

I had pretty much saved every box that I have opened up until this point, but then I finally realized that I had no use of keeping them, so they have been since disposed.

This number isn't too bad considering that I am a mainly carded collector, and most of my stuff is in-the-box and thus the points remain there. I am almost sure my Jedi Points would be double and ditto for the Action Fleet stuff as well.

Of course having a high number of Jedi Points is like winning 50 cents in the lottery. There like confederate dollars--Hasbro make something useful out of them!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.