Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

the best and the worst of the SAGA figs so far...

what is the best SAGA figure out to date and what is the wosrt out to date..

IMO, the best figure to date has to be....yoda. the worst has to be.......OPD anikan. no real lightsaber, has a tiny little blaster, and a stupid "storage case that opens with force action." whoo hoo...

what ja think?
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I actually, believe it or not, like Peasant Anakin. His blaster is the same size, if not bigger, than Bespin Capture Han from POTJ. the lightsaber is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, but it's not like we'll never get another cloaked Anakin.

WOW! that was the fastest i have ever gotten a reply on here! thanks for veiwing...

they could have a soft goods cloak. that would make up for the lack of articulation....
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Aren't there already about 10 threads in this forum asking this question? Oh well, I love voicing my opinions...

Best figure seen so far: Yoda
    Best figure bought so far: Yoda
    Honoury mention: Nikto and R2

Worst figure seen so far: Anakin OPD
    Worst figure bought so far: Captain Typho
    Honoury mention: Anakin HD
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

In my opinion the best so far are:

Yoda
    Dooku
    Clonetrooper
    Anakin HD
    Zam BH
    Kit Fisto
    Obi Wan Chase
    Super Battle Droid
    Jango Kamino
    Boba Kamino

The Worst:

Anakin OPD
    Battle Droid
    C3P0
    Nikto Jedi
    Jango Fett Deluxe
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Best from AOTC Saga: Yoda

From ANY Saga: 30th Boba Fett

Worst from AOTC Saga: Super Battle Driod

Worst from ANY Saga: Special Edition Work Droid

I was REALLY impressed witht he AOTC Yoda. So good.

Hmm

Best Figure? That's a tie, between Yoda, Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli, and Shaak Ti (I like Jedis, okay?)

Worst?

I don't really like Peasant Anakin.....but I'm definitely not gonna get Taun We, due to her/his scale.....

and I like the POTJ Plo Koon and Saesee Tiin better.....
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

I've only bought 10 so far, the best of which by far being Jango Fett. Great accessories, easy to stand, great paint job. A+ for him

The most disappointing one, by far, the Clone Trooper. Gah! The paint job looks like a grade school kid did it, the rifle he's holding is worthless, and the rock that's supposed to stand on is molded incorrectly. Thank God he came with a decent tri-pod gun he can stand behind.

I would not say that the Nikto is one of the worst. He's one of the best.

Jango is, definatly one of the better figures as well. I don't like the grappling hook rope, but at least they're trying.

Best:
    HD Anakin
    Dexter
    Yoda
    Tusken Female with kid

Worst:
    Sassy Teen
    Padme
    Threepio
    Jar Jar

Sadly, three of the worst are some of the figures I want most (Padme, Threepio and Jar Jar).