Entertainment Earth Selling AOTC Now!

My buddy bought a few cases of AOTC from Entertainment Earth on FRiday. He went down to pick them up, so I dont know if they are selling them just there or online as well. Also I called and after a few minutes of talking to the guy on the phone, he agreed to sell me a few cases even though I didnt preorder any, if I came down in person. SO I guess they are selling them. Although another friend called as well and they told him they arent selling them yet, so I guess it depends on who you talk to. You might want to call and check it out. But I know he got them cause I saw the cases and the receipt. SO if you dont mind paying a little more, actually its Entertainment Earth, so alot more ( Nobody rips off the collectors better then our good pals over at Entertainment Earth) then call them up and get your cases now, cause even though they arent up on the website for in stock, they are selling them now that is Confirmed.
    Last edited by The One; 04-01-2002 at 01:18 AM.

So what constitutes "a little more." About $13 a figure is my guess.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Yow! That's a lot of money for a figure that will be out on the pegs in a couple short weeks. Especially since they didn't even have to bother with the shipping cost!

thats why I passed on them. Found half so far at Wal-Mart, Im sure Ill find the other half before the 23rd. I would never buy from Entertainment Earth, just wanted to see if they really were selling them early

I'm in the same boat as The One...I've found about 12 figs at Wal-Marts so far...
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."