Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wilkes-Barre, PA Finds???

Does anyone up in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area of PA know of any place that has Count Dooku or Luminara Unduli??? I tore apart the Lehigh Valley (where my college is) and all I've found was Taun We and HD Anakin for $5.99 and Luminara for $7.99 (when I didn't have the money for it!!! ). What about Toys 'r Us and Wal-Mart in Wilkes-Barre? Any luck there? If anyone knows, I'd appreciate a response so I can have my fiancee grab me one of each. Thanks!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I know the TRU in wilkes Barre didn't have any as of yesterday. You may have her check the KB at the mall or even Ames.
    Sorry doesn't put thumbs on the hand....

If your willing to go to Altoona, they have 15-20 Dookus for $5.99 each at TRU. I also saw him at the Altoona Walmart, too.
    What happened to the paint job?

Yoda and more at Wal-Mart

This is for everyone in the Wilkes-Barre area:

My fiancee just called me from the Wal-Mart on Route 309 in Wilkes-Barre. She found me Yoda and Luminara Unduli and told me that they still had 5-6 Luminara Unduli figures as well as 3 Taun We. Looks like Dooku's gone already, but they had a sh*tload of Royal Guards. Also, there were about 3 Yodas. Anyways, it's worth a look if you need any of these figures.
    Last edited by Sith Lord 0498; 04-29-2002 at 09:27 PM.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Hey guys, I am going to Penn State now but I am my home is near the WB area.

You guys ever find the Teboo wave of POTJ in our area? I could not find them, or any wave past the Koth wave (which was warming the shelves in WB TRU), in WB or Bloomsburg.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Sorry, can't say I've seen them. I only ran into the Koth wave at WB TRU once, and that was all they had. My friend goes to Bloomsburg University, and I've got him looking for Dooku. Next time I talk to him, I'll ask him to look for the figures you want, BoShek. Just post a listing of which ones you want specifically. I'll need to give that to him because he's not a big enough Star Wars fan to know what they are by sight.

By the way, whereabouts in Wilkes-Barre do you live? I'm only across the river on the West Side. Maybe we can just split up our searches over the summer and quitting wasting gas on this "bug hunt"

I don't live in WB, I live out in the country, more toward Bloomsburg. I have to go "Uptown" to WB to get most of my figures.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Ahh, I see.... Guess I misunderstood. If you have to come up to my neck of the woods to get SW figures, then I guess I shouldn't hold out much hope for my friend in Bloomsburg to turn up a Dooku for me!!

My mom was just in the Bloomsburg Wal Mart and found no Dooku nor Yoda. She talked to two guys near my age (early 20's) and they said that they are indeed the hardest to find. Plus my mom had a Yoda in hand but put it back to get me a Super Droid.

I am heading home and I will be going around Bloom and WB and I will let all you guys know what I find!

Altoona TRU still has TONS of Zam, Yoda, Anakin HD, Dooku, and some Genosian Warriors also.
    What happened to the paint job?