Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Well, they should have given him his robes, of course. But, his robes have no sleeves, and a cut down the left and a cut down the right. Using a plastic robe, like EI Mace's, Naboo Obi-Wan's and Saga Qui-Gon's almost achieves this effect, except for the fact that they have sides on them.

cool
    ( .A.O.T.C. )

It's always nice to meat a Jedi.

- Jango Fett

Teen Anakin

I made a "teen" anakin. I used Obi-wan(Coruscant Chase) for the body and Anakin(Naboo)'s Head. The size is perfect!
    Just "boil and pop"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teen ani.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	3405  

Compared to Ani(Ep. 1) and Anakin(Ep. 2)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 ani's.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	3407  

It's cool... but kinda creepy at the same turn... I think it's those eyes.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thats some Wicked Good work on those customs, I will be getting into SW customs soon and I'm getting lots of good ideas...

Quick Question, I've seen a lot of different Alien Races with Jedi Knight, is it safe to assume that pretty much every race in the Galaxy has a Jedi Knight Representative???

Any help would be great......Thanks
    Why use The Force for Good.....When using it for Evil pays so much better......

Originally posted by DreamersBounty
    Thats some Wicked Good work on those customs, I will be getting into SW customs soon and I'm getting lots of good ideas...

Quick Question, I've seen a lot of different Alien Races with Jedi Knight, is it safe to assume that pretty much every race in the Galaxy has a Jedi Knight Representative???

Any help would be great......Thanks
    I think so! Mostly Huminoid though!

Thanks Darth! I can just imagine my Jedi Army now!! Beware of Jedi Master Jawa!!! Hide the women...It's Jedi The Hutt!!!!

Thats a scary thought!
    Why use The Force for Good.....When using it for Evil pays so much better......

TheFrankEinstein, Your Mace looks a lot better than the original nice touch ups!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Episode II Obi-Wan

I've had this huge urge to customize my own Obi-Wan figure from Episode II. I've started with a Corusant Chase Obi for the body and head. I've repainted his hair with lt. brown (because that obviously how he looked in the movie) and I've added the cloak from Jedi Star Pilot Obi. So now I have a more AOTC-looking Obi-Wan figure.

But I'm curious, how many other people have upgraded/ customized their own figures? Do tell.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett