Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I made a...

custom of anakin as a Sith before he was turned into darth vader. has anyone else tried this?
    The shrowd of the dark side has fallen...begun this clone war has -Yoda

If you can, I would like to see a pic of your custom.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Re: I made a...

Originally posted by odi-wan windu
    custom of anakin as a Sith before he was turned into darth vader. has anyone else tried this?
    I tried this also. There is a picture of it here.
    http://sirstevesguide.com/forums/sho...698#post121698

I just switched to the HD Anakin lightsaber. It is much better than the board game extra he had before.

I would think that you should make a Sonic Blast and replace the staff since in the movie you never see Geonisians with electro staff only sonic blasters.

I'm working on my own custom Anakin figure right now. I am using a Spider-Man classic series 2 Daredevil figure as the base for Ani, mainly for its larger scale and posability. I'm trying to figure out what to use for clothing;either real cloth material or just sculpy the whole thing. So far, I've molded the hair onto DDs' head and I'm just finishing up on the lightsaber. I've got the pics on my digi camera but I have never uploaded pics onto my pc yet. I just got the camera and don't know how to use it. Do I need software to upload it to my pc or not? I want to show what I have done so far even though its' a work-in-progress. Any ideas? My digi-cam is a kodak dx3600,2.2 megapix if someone can help.

LightsaberHandle

Originally posted by LightsaberHandle
    I'm working on my own custom Anakin figure right now. I am using a Spider-Man classic series 2 Daredevil figure as the base for Ani, mainly for its larger scale and posability. I'm trying to figure out what to use for clothing;either real cloth material or just sculpy the whole thing. So far, I've molded the hair onto DDs' head and I'm just finishing up on the lightsaber. I've got the pics on my digi camera but I have never uploaded pics onto my pc yet. I just got the camera and don't know how to use it. Do I need software to upload it to my pc or not? I want to show what I have done so far even though its' a work-in-progress. Any ideas? My digi-cam is a kodak dx3600,2.2 megapix if someone can help.

LightsaberHandle
    Did it come with some CDs? If it did you need to install them I'm guessing.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

That's better! All the custom figure threads are in line now. Not to discredit the dioramas and other customs, I'm just trying to amuse myself.

Anywat, I need to get to work on more generic jedi for my arena scene. I need to go head hunting, too many Tarkin heads can be bad!!!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

ephant mon...at last...

hi every one...
    I've been in problems posting new threads, but thanks to the forum team I'm here at last...

so....I have a real cool ephant mon figure...it have not much articulations...I mean, not one... it's more like a statue, but it's in a regular 3 3/4 measure, it is like a full inch taller then the regular figures, so it looks great in the jabba's palace diorama...
    as soon as I finished it I knew that it will be one for sale...
    I dont have the picture yet but I promise it will be here soon.

if you have a customized ephant mon of your own, please show us a picture...
    wath does that thing that the jawas say all the time means...wthiny....or something like that...

Custom AOTC Jedi

If anyone is interested in seeing recent customs I've done of the Jedi on Geonosis, let me know. I've done 5 so far with 3 in the works. Completed: Eeth Koth (haven't found one here yet, so I had to make one), Aayla Secura, Weequay Jedi, Bossk Jedi and a spare parts Jedi (TPM Obiwan head with braid removed on a TPM Mace body). Planned: Barriss, Stass, Bultar. Just need to pick up some spare parts.

jedi customs

WHo here has made some jedi customs because I am working on some i've already made an Ishi Tib jedi and now im working on sarr labooda.what jedi customs have some of you guys made.