Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Hey JediCub I would like to see those customs that you've made.

Saga Endor Rebel Custom

I just put a POTJ Bespin Guard head on a Saga Endor Soldier and it works perfectly. His neck is a tad short, but it's nice to have an Endor RS with a different face. The helmet also fits on his head really well. My question is this: are there any other heads that work and look right on the ERS? Has anyone else messed with this fig much? I would be grateful for any help.

P.S. I got this idea from someone else on this forum. I can't remember who so I can't give credit. Whoever it was, thanks for the great idea!!!
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

I know the Cold Weather Obi-Wan head looks pretty good with the ERS helmet. I've been taking around the helmet to removeable helmet/hat figures to see if their heads fit the helmet or not.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

If you find any good matches, let me know. I am also doing the same. I don't have the Cold Weather Obi-Wan, or I would use it. Thanks for the tip LT.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

I just put the Endor Rebel Soldier head on a Bespin Guard. I had to trim the neck a bit. I plan on putting the guard head on the POTF2 body with POTF2 Endor Han's coat. POTF2 ERS head will go on Saga ERS.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Han yet. Any ideas?

These are my 1st head swap customs.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Take Han's head and put it on the AT-ST driver's body. When you find the Endor victory set, take the AT-ST helmet at put it on him. You'll have an instant(and really easy)version of Han from ROTJ. I think that I will try a POTF ERS head on a Saga ERS body. Thanks for the idea.

Hey, good idea. I wonder how well the helmet from the accessory pack will fit.

Another thing I was going to do: I have an extra POTF2 Hoth Soldier. I was going to remove the molded goggles off of his chest. Then I was going to paint his beard blond. And for the finishing touch: and add some real goggles. I am going to pick up a $1.99 SWAT team figure I saw at KB. One of the accessories is a pair of goggles.

Next time you're at TRU, peel away from the Star Wars section and find the army guys. I can't remember the brand right now, but somebody makes little army guys in the exact same scale as Star Wars. They are chock full o' accessories that fit perfectly with the Endor Rebel Commando's. I picked up a couple and swapped hats, helmets, guns, belts, etc. Not a bad deal to get some variety in the collection.

I noticed. Some of those Germans look a bit like Imperial Officers. I've seen some WWII and Viet Nam era Commandos that would look nice with the Endor troops. Best part is, they are always marked down from $5 to about $2!

I'll have to check out my TRU for those army figs. That's a great idea.