Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

My Jorg Sacul Customs!

Here are a few customs I made using some great Sacul head casts made by Bantha5 over at rebelscum!

Jorg Sacul : Mandalorian Commando
    Jorg Sacul : Jedi Knight

Enjoy!!
    [url=http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/mandalorian/customs.html]Check Out My Customs[/url]

[url=http://www.thecustomalliance.com/eardley/default.asp]Proud Member Of The Custom Alliance[/url]

Very nice. I liked the jedi custom and the Mandalorain was good to. I would love to get a mold of the head to make some myself.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Exclamation my custom TA anikan carded.

i have a new version of my custom TA anikan. i have changed his black cloak to an extra obi-wan JSP's cloak and used that on him. he looks even better with that on! for the pack, i used HD ani's and made a anikan picture from the actuall card and put it on the inside of the card. the LS i used is the original one from the HD ani. i might have pictures soon!!!
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I would like to thank Stillakid for the idea on the custom ERS. I bought one of those army guys from TRU and swapped heads and belts, packs, etc. It turned out great!!! I may do a couple more like that with different army guys.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

Is Anikan a new character or something?

the tatooine attack anakin is.

I was inspired by Indiana's great idea to customize an AOTC Obi-Wan by slapping a Coruscant Chase head on a TPM Naboo body, and went a step further by painting his hair a more appropriate reddish-brown and inserting the magnet from a JSF Kenobi into the Naboo Kenobi's belt hole, thereby letting the metal lightsaber hilt dangle from his belt more realistically than the plastic one would.

Now my question - I'm tempted to "improvise" an elbow cut on the Naboo Kenobi's right arm to remedy the terribly static pose of it that kind of interferes with the belt/hilt action. Has anyone ever tried this? My plan is to make a horizontal cut with a hobby knife, then also improvising a sort of peg for the joint to pivot on with a bit of paper clip or something like that. It wouldn't be sturdy, but that's okay; I don't play with him So what do you guys think about that idea?
    My name is Oobie Doob Badoobie.
    What's your middle name?
    Scooby Dooby.
    Oobie Doob Scooby Dooby Badoobie?

My Cloaked Anakin Figure

I hope the pic does this figure justice it took me awhile to get this figure to look decent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anakincloak.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	3210  

not bad! looks pretty good!
    h.