Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Hasbro'sBountyHunter, I used........

Acrylic

The kind that comes in the little glass bottles (Model Paint).You can find it near the toy section by the models. I used (Testors){special value paint set} that I got from Wal-Mart, It came with:9 acrylics, 1 brush, and a mixing tray. for only 6.88

thanks Hango... I'd be doing less of this if Hasblah could get the job done right in the first place!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Why did Hasbro go with the 'effigy of our Lord, souvinir from Vattican city' look on the 12 inch version? Actually i think Lucas did that with Ewan to be honest but the toys make it more pronounced. nice jobbies though dale. i haven't even begun to do my corrections yet. I'm still trying to find the right paint colors and do everything in one fell swoop. I'm looking for colors to redo Threepio completely to lose that green and red look. It's a bit extreme for me so i want to find some paint that'll tone it down.
    I'm going for a complete repaint on Threepio though because the plastic is poopy looking. Same with the deluxe super battle droid. it's way too pale. But finding the right shade of metallic blue is tough.
    With so many figures this year it's going to be a winter job to fix them up to my exacting standards whatever that means...

I know what your standards are! I lurrve the new avatar, BTW. It just smacks of that stale urine smell!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Nice job on the 12" (Obi-Wan), JEDIpartnr, that looks way better than what Hasblow could have ever done. Again great job sir.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Yes, Dale, Great job.

Yeah,Good job brotherYou used a pushpin for the eye,I admire your steady hand I could have never did that
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Good Job!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Here's my touched-up Mace Windu EP2 12"er. I repainted the eyes and weathered his belt and one boot (I was seeing how it looked, I'll finish the other boot), but I'm only posting pictures of the eyes. I think he looks much better than he did with the sort of blank-eyed stare he came with.

Picture 1

Picture 2

edit - I forgot to mention that he's wearing a '95 Kenobi's robe.
    My name is Oobie Doob Badoobie.
    What's your middle name?
    Scooby Dooby.
    Oobie Doob Scooby Dooby Badoobie?

my final custom TA anikan!

i just got the TA ani out of the pack and gave him an extra obi-wan JSP robe. he looks extremly cool! i don't know why they didn't make him with the robe in the first place.....bad hasbro! *whap*
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!