Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

AOTC Custom Figures

Post your custom figures for Episode II: Attack of the Clones in this thread. If you have problems attaching the images, please PM me.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

My "New & Improved" AOTC figures...

I don't know if this should be in the customs section, so if it gets moved I won't be surprised.

Anakin Peasant - I really think this figure looks nice, just can't stand the attached saber. Cut off his hand and glued on one from the POTJ cloaked Obi-Wan. Now he can hold the gun or a saber or nothing in his hand.

Anakin Hangar Duel - A nice figure, I just don't like the scowl on his face. Swapped heads with the Peasant figure and I have a very nice, normal looking Anakin. NOTE: The plastic on his fancy fightin' arm is different than the rest of the figure and will slightly discolor if boiled.

Obi-Wan - too short and not cloaked. Don't really like the fabric cloaks. Took an E1 Cloaked Obi and swapped heads! He's bigger, and MUCH improved (quite proud of myself for that one).

Clonetroopers - painted a few, blue and yellow. The preview ones can be cut and re-positioned easily. There is definitely a GREEN trooper scene in the scrapbook, so I'll make a green one too.

Geonosian Warriors - after my quick fix, I am completely changing my mind about the figure. I couldn't get the damn things to stand at all. Even with Elmers they would bend over or fall completely depending on the way the wings were displayed. I drilled holes in thier feet (there is room to drill both and NOT break the top of the foot....just go slow), now they fit the action stands perfectly and can be posed in a bunch of ways. I at first said this figure sucked because it couldn't stand and only bought 2, now I will buy a bunch more and drill the holes! They look really good!

sounds very cool
    you don't happen to have any pictures have you?

Re: My "New & Improved" AOTC figures...

Originally posted by INDIANA
    I don't know if this should be in the customs section, so if it gets moved I won't be surprised.
    It is in the correct forum and I've just merged it into the appropriate Custom Figures thread. Those are very good custom ideas but where are the pics?
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I am completely computer illiterate and couldn't post a picture here if my life depended on it. Sorry guys.

Talking Don't Have the Episode 2 Royal Guard, make a temporary one, easily!

If you are like me, you don't have the royal guard, which i am going to get soon, but you DO have a yoda from E2 and a few extra Royal Guards from ROTJ, aka POTF 2. Simply take the Guard and the "force action" blue thing and attach it to the electro-pole, and bam a temporary Royal Gaurd to comlete your collection until you stumble upon one in the strangest place!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I improved my Obi-Wan Coruscant by running an orange highlighter over his hair - now instead of being a blonde, he's more accurate.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Just a thought on the Geonosian Warriors... Instead of drilling holes in them, has anyone tried handi-tak stuff? I've got a tiny little bit under a single fit of my Security Droid and I have to literally yank it off so I move it. I do it carefully of course... :happy:
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Count Dooku

POF2 Obi Wan Head
    POF2 Final Jedi Duel Luke body

Paint the glove to a skin tone. Take Sith Lord Darth Maul Lightsaber and melt the handle so it's bent.
    Last edited by Hasbro'sBountyHunter; 05-11-2002 at 09:57 AM.

Custom Jorg Sacul!

Take Klye Katarn's head and put it on POJ X-Wing Luke body. Paint his hair grey and PRESTO! A custom Jorg Sacul!