Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Question: Is this thread okay for 'non EU' EU stuff? By that I mean stuff you've created from your own feverished mind. It's just that I created a crew for a fictional starship I haven't yet made. And one or two look okayreally, but they aren't strictly speaking EU in the traditional sense. Would it be okay to use this thread or do we need a new thread for that?

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Question: Is this thread okay for 'non EU' EU stuff? By that I mean stuff you've created from your own feverished mind. It's just that I created a crew for a fictional starship I haven't yet made. And one or two look okayreally, but they aren't strictly speaking EU in the traditional sense. Would it be okay to use this thread or do we need a new thread for that?
    This thread would be the catch all for any custom figures outside the Saga. However, if it's a starship that you've done then please post it in the Custom Vehicles, Ships, Accessories thread.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    - BoShek's R4-E1 astro droid. I'm really proud of how this one turned out because the green stripes on R4-M9 are really hard to cover up. I had to guess what the back and right side looked like but as Most of his panels are red I though he'd be pretty much covered in red. The head was a bit tricky because the toy sculpt is inaccurate compared to reference shots but I managed ok.
    Your droid looks kicka*s*s Jargo! Very nicely done.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I just started my new Han Solo Tie Pilot custom tonight. I finished drilling the Helmet and made the head swap. I thought it was going to be hard, but all I did was boil Han and Tie Pilot to make them soft and I pulled the heads off with a towel on each end. One to hold the head and one to hold the body, once that was done then the difficult part came. I had to get Han's head on the Tie Pilots body so I took a small flat head screw driver ( the kind you fix glasses with ) and pushed one end in and then the other. Finally I was done, and then proceeded to drill the helmet which has to be done with much caution so you don't mess up big time. I did manage to make a tiny pin hole on the side of the helmet which I will putty and paint later. I also had to resculpt Han's head so it would fit in the helmet, I did this buy cutting away some of the bushiness of his head and presto I was done that. I will make finishing touches tomorrow by painting and sealing. Once complete I will post pics.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Since you had to cut off some of Han's hair, there any chance of possibly going over it to resculpt it in a "wet from sweat and matted down from the helmet" look? It might give it an interesting look if you prefer to look at him with his helmet off.

What TIE Pilot did you use? TIE Interceptor/Bomber Pilot or the regular POTF2 one?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yeah, I can do that, but I'll have to play with some paints to get the look. I do plan to display him with the helmet off, I think he will look better that way.

I used the POTF2 one, I didn't want to use my Tie Interceptor one cause he's still in the box.

The Han Solo I used was from the Pricess Leia Collection, it was a good one to use.

Here's the pic of the New Han Solo Tie Pilot. He comes with removable helmet and his custom blaster. Tell me what you think.
    His head is matted down LTBasker, you can tell cause it doesn't have the high hair part anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	solotiepilot2.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	2418  

Looks pretty good Brandon. A better idea then Han in Tie Pilot outfit would have been using the POTJ Imperial Officer. Use one of the younger looking Han solo face sculpts. I would suggest the Commtech Han Solo. With a shaving down of his hair, and cutting the top of his head at the same angle as the officer's head and glueing the hat on, you can make Han Solo: Imperial Officer. Then toss him into a diorama with a group of Stromtroopers beating on a Chewbacca figure and you get a nice EU diorama of Han and Chewie's first meeting.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thankx JarJarBinks, I just might do that if I get another Imperial Officer. I only have one right now, so I'll have to wait a while. In the mean time how about Captain Antilles to work on until I get that Imperial Officer ? Or maybe I'll do a ATST Han.

Anakin as Sith

I made this figure a while ago, thinking Anakin would be older than 22 in EPIII. He is made from a Jurasic Park head, Darth Maul speeder body, and Vader flashback arms and cape.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	figure11.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	2539