Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Clonetrooper Army (Damaged Versions)

These are simply repaints of the generic all-white Clonetrooper Army three-pack. Considering these are soldiers in a war, it didnít make sense to have a Republic Gunship manned by Clonetroopers that looked like they just got washed and waxed. Therefore, I used a variety of reference photos to add blaster marks, scuffs, and scratches to their armor.

By the way, sorry about splitting this up through so many posts, but I wanted to make sure all the details really stood out and I can't post more than one attachment per post, so..... Anyways, these are the last two images for now. Let me know what you think!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clonetrooper Damage 01.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	6542  
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

And here's the crouching Clonetrooper (the lying down one is virtually the same as these two so no need to post that too).

Name:	Clonetrooper Damage 02.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	6543  
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Nice work Sith Lord. The battle damage on the clones looks great. What were you using to take pics?
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I borrowed my father's Sony Mavica digital camera. It's a couple years old, and it really takes crappy pictures. I tried taking them indoors and I couldn't get a clear close-up shot of anything within four feet of the camera. That's why they're all outdoors shots. Thankfully, it was one of the brightest days we've had up here in PA in a long time.

And the kicker is--it's a $700 camera!!! Truly not worth it.

My first carded custom

Hi there,

Here is a pic of my first carded custom figure. I had a spare Dash Rendar kicking about so I thought I'd put together an original style card for him. Please let me know what you think.

Mightywhelk

Name:	dashpic.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	6669  
    and I thought they smelled bad on the outside...

Good work mw!

That's one area I've never tried. What kind of printer did you use?
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I used my trusty old Xerox M750 and normal glossy photo paper glued to thin card. Incidentally, if anyone has any other good methods for rinting cards, i'd love to hear them.
    and I thought they smelled bad on the outside...

Well I'm about to try and make some cards, I should have them done within a week. I'll let you know how they turn out . . .
    Your signature here!

Clone Wars customs

Okay, inspired by Hasbro's Clone Wars line, here's my version of Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus, during the CW. Notice, he's started to show signs of Dark Side decay.
    Dooku01
    Dooku02
    Dooku03
    Dooku04
    Dooku05
    Dooku06
    Dooku07
    Dooku08
    Dooku09
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

I've also done a Clone Wars-era Palpatine. This was prior to photos of Ian McDiarmid in Episode III appearing on the Net. Not only has the war aged him, but Dark Side decay is advancing.
    Palpatine01
    Palpatine02
    Palpatine03
    Palpatine04
    Palpatine05
    Palpatine06
    Palpatine07
    Palpatine08
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]