Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

EU Custom Figures

Post your custom figures for Expanded Universe: Comics, books, novels in this thread. If you have problems attaching the images, please PM me.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Smile

I don't have any access to post pictures, but i will list the ones that I have made.

1. Nomi Sunrider
    2. Guri
    3. Leebo
    4. Jodo Kast
    5. Kir Kanos
    6. Carnor Jax
    7. Death Trooper
    8. Baron Fel
    9. Luuke
    10. Ponda Baba w/ Mechanical arm
    11. Luke (Shadows)
    12. Lowbacca
    13. Anakin Solo
    14. Jacen Solo
    15. Jania Solo
    16. Luke (wedding)
    17. Mara Jade (wedding)
    18. WInter
    19. Darth Bane
    20. Vima Sunrider
    21. Tott Doneeta
    22. Ulic Quel-Droma
    23. Leia (Preganat)
    24. Jorus C' Boath
    25. Blue Stars
    26. Quilon Vos
    27. Xanatos
    28. Yuuzhan Vong Warrior
    29. A'SHarad Hett
    30. Spero
    31. Sish Sadeet
    32. Garm Bel Iblis
    33. Talon Karrde
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Evenflow your big on customizing hey?? Do you have an art background or something. Im scared to try customizing for fear of wrecking alot of figures. Whats your secret what do you use for tools and paint???

At first I was worried about destroying figures too, but i got over it. I got tired of waiting for Hasbro to release stuff that I wanted. When all those figures were released for .99 - 1.99. I stocked up and bought whatever i could. The main tool is a dremel and x-acto knife, and the boil and pop method. Oh, and sculpey, and alot of it. That is basically it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Cool Just have patience.

Remember have imagination and patience and try to get multiples of the cheap figures. Hint Target is lowering prices on the Luke X-Wing Gear. Just picked up a couple for only $1.99. Also look for some of the Godzilla figures or Titan AE figures, or any of the no name action figures for spare heads. Even the Voltron figures will work for some interesting customizing.

Cool Custom Creations

I have just recently created some custom figures based on various comic book, video game and novel characters. Some of these figures include:

1.) Luke Skywalker: Jedi Master (NJO)
    2.) Luke Skywalker: Shadows of the Empire ( Tan Vest)
    3.) Anakin Solo: Jedi Robes (NJO)
    4.) Jacen Solo: Jedi Training Gear
    5.) Corran Horn: CorSec Security Uniform (X-Wing Series)
    6.) Corran Horn: Jedi Master (NJO)
    7.) Lt. Corran Horn: Rogue Squadron X-Wing Gear
    8.) Princess Leia: Dark Jedi Gear (Star Wars Infinities)

As soon as I can I will try to get pictures of these figures a well as other customs on the web

There doesn't seem to be an EU customs thread so I'll put this one here because he's not in the movie but is cool and Tatooine based anyway - BoShek's R4-E1 astro droid. I'm really proud of how this one turned out because the green stripes on R4-M9 are really hard to cover up. I had to guess what the back and right side looked like but as Most of his panels are red I though he'd be pretty much covered in red. The head was a bit tricky because the toy sculpt is inaccurate compared to reference shots but I managed ok.

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    There doesn't seem to be an EU customs thread so I'll put this one here because he's not in the movie but is cool and Tatooine based anyway - BoShek's R4-E1 astro droid. I'm really proud of how this one turned out because the green stripes on R4-M9 are really hard to cover up. I had to guess what the back and right side looked like but as Most of his panels are red I though he'd be pretty much covered in red. The head was a bit tricky because the toy sculpt is inaccurate compared to reference shots but I managed ok.
    Pardon the slip up, so I've split the thread from the ANH Custom Figures and created this EU Custom Figures. I just like those droids!

To all,
    Post your custom figures for the Expanded Universe (comics, novels) in this thread. If you have problems attaching the images, please PM me.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

No problem and I just found the original thread for the EU Custom Figures which I've just merged into one.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor