Thumbs up I need to whine! I need you to listen!

On Monday, September 10. I will be heading to Denver, Colorado to work for an extended period (6 weeks at least, possibly until February at most). My problems are: 1) I am unfamiliar with the Star Wars collecting hot spots in Denver. Anyone who can point me in a good direction would be visited by the Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Fairies I am sure. And 2) I will have no access to a computer, and therefor, none to SSG. I expect no help on this one...simpathy will do.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Re: I need to whine! I need you to listen!

Originally posted by Darth Cruel
    And 2) I will have no access to a computer, and therefor, none to SSG
    Oh My God what in the WORLD are YOU going to DO!!!!!

Use the force to find shops,the force will guide you!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Re: I need to whine! I need you to listen!

Originally posted by Darth Cruel
    Anyone who can point me in a good direction would be visited by the Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Fairies I am sure.
    I'd help you if I could, but please keep the 'Ice Cream Fairies' away from me. For some reason that phrase just gives me the creeps.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

That is kind of sad that you'll be away from a computer for so long, in the short time I've had my computer I already can't imagine living without it.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

It would be hard for me not having a computer to get on after work.Its what helps me unwind.Be brave and "May the force be with you"
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Thumbs up

You know what, I really hate computers. Thats life i guess.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by evenflow
    You know what, I really hate computers. Thats life i guess.

With 371 posts under your belt I can see that...

Originally posted by master jedi
    evenflow, if you hate computers then why do you have one?
    Cause he is crrrrrrraaaaaazzzyyyyyyyyyy

Maybe he just hates programs and that on his computer,I know I hate some on mine?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious