Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Falling Over

Unhappy Falling Over

Does anyone else think that the fig's stance is not up to par?
    Any one I try to stand up seems to fall over. And whats up with the clone troopers stance. He keeps falling over. They could have made his stance alittle more up striaght. and Plo Koon he wont stand up either. BUT I love all my new figures dont get me wrong. I do love 'em.

I have had no problem standing any of my figures. I don't use stands or poster tacky either. If you are having trouble, you might want to think about using some though.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I have to say that all of mine stand quite well. Even old man Dooku with his saber in the air stands well.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I'm having trouble with Nikto Jedi, Royal Guard and Taun We who all keep falling over. I don't have the CLone Trooper yet.

All of mine stand up ok except for Nikto (I have him coming around a corner and leaning onto his shoulder a bit to help him stay up) and Kit Fisto. I have no idea how to stand Kit Fisto, so for now he's leaning back against the side of my bookcase.

All the figures I have are fairly easy to stand, except one.....the Clone Trooper! Ugh! What's the deal with this guy? They include that silly dirt pile for him to stand on, but the molding is all wrong, so it doesn't work and without that rock he just falls over. Grrr...so I just prop him up behind the cannon he comes with, that works.

Guys....just invest in some action stands!
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Originally posted by leenovak
    All the figures I have are fairly easy to stand, except one.....the Clone Trooper! Ugh! What's the deal with this guy? They include that silly dirt pile for him to stand on, but the molding is all wrong, so it doesn't work and without that rock he just falls over. Grrr...so I just prop him up behind the cannon he comes with, that works.
    All of my Clonetroopers stand up. You should try adjusting the legs some more. Also, you may or may not know that the Clonetroopers actually have 2 joints at the knees, not just one. There is the regular joint that allows the knee to bend. And there is also a joint right above that which allows the claf to swivel in a circle, just like the figures with wrist joints. That helps a lot when you're positioning him to stand.

I had a problem with my Nikto and it's hard to solve because he doesn't have any hip joints, so his legs are just one piece of molded plastic. But what I did was use an Xacto knife to shave off some of the plastic on the bottom of his feet, so that they are even. Now he stands fine.

Plo Koon is the only figure I have that just WON'T stand, period.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Yeah, I think the Clonetrooper is one of the easiest figs to stand up with all that leg articulation.

My Plo Koon stands pretty well but he looks like he's being blown backwards by a really strong wind.

I'll have to try some of thesse new ideas to stand my fig's. Although I do have to say nomatter what i do, that darn Geoshian warrior wont stand. Anyone have a way of doing it?
    Let me know.