Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm in the Metro Detroit area, and I have yet to see Aurra Sing, Lando, and the Sandtrooper, among others. I go into stores and see tons of lame-*** figures like Ketwol and Duros...but no Lando. Every store seems to have a bunch of Bespin guards...but no Lando. The other day, while on a casual store visit, I swung by the toy aisle...and found it filled with SHMI. WHAT THE HELL? I'm sure someone's been wanting this figure, but why, I don't know. Mixed in with those future pegwarmers was new Basketweaving Obi-Wan with Basket (otherwise known as Training Obi-Wan...like a helmet is going to protect you while you're lightsaber fighting). Ech. How the heck is it that I can find endless fodder figures like the Bespin Guard and none of a main character like Lando Calrissian?!
    Last edited by AEP; 09-07-2001 at 11:38 PM.

Australia

In Australia we are up to the Ketwol wave which is out now and the Sandtrooper wave is also out if you can find it
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

I have everything except for the last wave. I still need Shmi, Vader, Han, Luke, and Ben. The Tie as well, but i do not think i will be picking that one up.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Arrow

I've got all up to the Duros wave, plus Duros (meaning I do not have the entire Duros wave). Have seen the Ketwol wave at shops for too much, so I'll wait.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I'm buried in the Ketwol wave right now. Sheesh, it seems my locol Toys R us can't get enough of them. And they'll pay for it, cause here in a month they won't be able to sell them.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

In the Dallas/Fort Worth area we await the Vader/Shmi, et. al. wave anxiously, still no sign. I did see a Shmi at the Toy Show today (boy is she pale!) but it was not marked and I was not going to pay scalper prices.
    Still no sign of the TIE Interceptors here either, except a the toy show today. I really feel sorry (not) for the scalper with 30 (yes, that is thirty!) B-Wings at $50 each. I spent all last week seeing almost half that many between about four or five Target stores, at regular prices. That's going to be a hard sell!
    I'm hopeful I can find an Interceptor so I'll have something to trade for the Bomber which I will almost certainly be unable to find.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Thumbs up Singapore

We're up to date here and the Shmi / Vader wave was here 2 weeks ago. Interceptor is here too.

Thumbs up pretty good!

This is what i haven't seen:
    Haven't seen:
    Palm Talkers:
    Boba Fett
    R2-D2
    Stormtrooper
    12" Collection:
    Han Solo Stormtrooper
    Death Star Trooper
    Death Star Droid
    3 3/4 Figures:
    Shmi Skywalker
    Obi-Wan Jedi Training
    Darth Vader Emperor's Wrath
    Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot
    Han Solo Death Star Escape
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower