Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How far along are you?

Which wave are you up to.
    Over here in England I am on the Sandtrooper wave and have been since June. Normaly I get the figures on import fairly quikly but just lately I can't get anything.

The most recent wave, which I have had no success in finding, is the one with Darth Vader (Emperor's Wrath) & Han Solo (Death Star Escape).

It seems that the shipments are scattered about the country in pockets, but generally have not gotten an even distribution at this point.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Around here I just found the sandtrooper and not much else.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

The Wal-Marts over here had the Duro wave. Emphasis on HAD.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

What are you up to?

All except the TIE Inceptor, which i plan to get immediatly, and the Darth, Luke, Han, Shmi, Obi Wave, then ill be set till deluxe, and the zutton wave, and the exclusives
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I have everything up to and including the Duro wave. I'm waiting to see if i can get a cheap interceptor from my source but that won't be for a while and probably at the same time as I get the Shmi wave. Oh, do you include the dirty biker scout in this? I don't have one yet but i'm a lookin' to find one real soon. Got three clean ones and three sandtroopers. By the looks of things, it's gonna be an expensive winter baggin' all these goodies that's comin' out.

Well, my mom says I can finally take the plastic sheets off my bed if I don't drink anything after 8 o'clock. Oh, you mean as far as figures go...

All I need, except for the brand new stuff, are Lando and R2-Q5 which are non-existent. I also want to get the clean trooper, but I don't think Hasbro will put any more out and I won't pay a scalper for one.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Thumbs up

Emperor's wrath wave, but only in special stores (SW stores that is).
    As always...........L

Talking Los Angeles

In L.A. we've gotten up to the Shmi wave for the little guys, the new Death Star 12"ers for the big guys, and the Tie Interceptors - Palm Talkers have been spotted as well. But we haven't seen the Vader wave or Deluxe figures yet...

By the size of my belly, I'd say I'm at about seven months.....