Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Deluxe Mace Question - Please NO SPOILERS

I'm back in the forums just to ask one question, then I'm gone again - so don't worry, I didn't recant .
    I picked up the Deluxe Mace on the 23rd and when I finally got around to opening him I saw that the magnet in his hand didn't really work, and his lightsaber didn't attach very well. On top of that, the eyes of the battle droid are messed up, one is towards the top of his head, the other towards the bottom.
    But what I would like to know is if anyone else had the same problem with the magnet. I was thinking about taking this figure back to get another one, but if they're all like that, I guess I won't.
    If anyone could share some info on theirs, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

My Mace's magnet works great, and the paint job on the battledroid is very good. Looks like you just get a lemon. You should go back and exchange it, IMO.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

My Mace Deluxe has no problems like that...maybe you got a bad one.

Originally posted by Wonderboy
    My Mace Deluxe has no problems like that...maybe you got a bad one.
    Ditto. Mine works fine
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Lman,Hey great to see you,even if only for minute.No problems with mine either.I wonder if the paint on the magnet may be too thick.The droid sounds like shoddy workmanship.Hope you come back again soon.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

It seems to me that my Deluxe Mace's magnet is the strongest of all the figures I've bought so far!

Oooh... my Mace's magnet is the PITS! My Obi-Wan (Chase) magnet is the strongest!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

My Mace's magnet is really weak, way weaker than Ani OPD's. I'm planning on scraping off the glue and paint from the magnet, hoping that'll help, but this will mess up the fragile paint on the metal saber handle.

The figure can't even compare to the Obi-Wan's magnet, when I used Obi-Wan's magnet over the Deluxe Mace's Battle Droid's blaster rifle, it picked it right up - when I used Mace for this, it failed miserably.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    ...when I used Obi-Wan's magnet over the Deluxe Mace's Battle Droid's blaster rifle, it picked it right up - when I used Mace for this, it failed miserably.
    WOW! I hadn't even realized that sucker was magnetic!
    ...and hey; My Mace is stronger than yo-urs, my Mace is stronger than yo-urs!

Hey, here's something else for all you variation hunters to go after: Strong magnet Mace vs. weak magnet Mace!