Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would like a Chewbacca with real fur. Come on Hasbro, that would rock.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Evenflow, you're a good guy and all, but PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF YODA, NO!!! Look at how freaky those 12" furry Chewies look, I'm not saying the plastic 12" Chewie is perfect, but at least it looks like him rather than Cousin It.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Agreed, the furry 12" Chewies make him look like he stuck his finger in a wall socket.

Never really saw the big deal of a removable bandolier Chewie, since his fur always overlaps the bandolier around his shoulder; but it's obviously important to everyone else, so count me in. Since the Wookie Senators WERE the original Chewbacca suit, why not just make one of them?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Okay, modify my request to encompass a request for a Wookiee without bandolier then. I still want a Chewbacca with removable bandolier but I'd settle for a Senator Yarua figure instead if it came to it.

I'm all for figures that cater to customisers too. The AOTC Nikto Jedi has a removable robe that heralds the first full sculpt of the Nikto head and it's perfect for customisers. Absolutely top notch thinking from the designer of that figure. I say thank you for that from the bottom of my pacemaker. :happy:

Chewbacca : Endor (with removable bandolier, and "dead animal" Ewok trap.)

I am COMPLETELY against it....It jst.....awww...I'm kidding!!! Sounds great!!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Agreed, the furry 12" Chewies make him look like he stuck his finger in a wall socket.

Never really saw the big deal of a removable bandolier Chewie, since his fur always overlaps the bandolier around his shoulder; but it's obviously important to everyone else, so count me in. Since the Wookie Senators WERE the original Chewbacca suit, why not just make one of them?
    BZZZZZZT!!! ROOOOAAARRR!!!

1- more accessories are always good
    2- Chewie is seen in ANH and ROTJ w/out a bandolier, IIRC.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Really? I must have missed that. I just want this to customise with. I've got a hankering to create an army of wookiess to pit against the Imperials instead of the ewoks. And all wookiees don't wear bandoliers so.....

Necessary resculpt #475

CHEWBACCA:
    Millenium Falcon co-pilot
    (w/ bowcaster and removable bandolier )

i'm for the Chewbacca with removable bandolier, too!