Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

removable bandolier Chewbacca please Hasbro.

Dear Hasbro, yes it's me again. The right royal pain in the backside

Would it be possible do you think, to create a Chewbacca figure that has a removable bandolier and satchel? Of all the eight or so Chewbacca figures since POTF2, there hasn't been a single solitary plain Chewbacca figure that is customisable. I don't expect you to start throwing out Wookiees left right and center but just one Chewbacca that can be customised into senator Yarua or whoever would be very nice thank you. It's just that you can't really customise the wookiee figures very well with all that molded onto their body. Most people aren't very skilled as sculptors and couldn't tell one end of a dremel from the other. So it would be really sweet of you to just put out one properly scaled Chewbacca that can be seperated from that bloody bandolier and satchel, so that something interesting can be created from him.

Love the sculpts on the last few BTW especially the 25th anniversary one with all that hair hanging down off his arms, really nicely done. Pity he's the best sculpt and posed so permanently.......................

Lots of love,

Jargo.

Now that would be awesome.With all the molded fur and the Bandolier molded into it you can't remove it and still a have decent figure.Make him.I'll buy two I promise.And I never buy two.
    And I agree Jargo,the 25th ann Chewie is awesome.Stuck,but awesome.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

I'm all for a Chewie w/ Removable Bandolier. It's been along time coming, and we still don't have one. Heck, they even gave the POTJ IG-88 a removable bandolier, why not give Chewbacca one aswell. It's to late for the upcoming Chewie: Cloud City Escape. But make the next one with one, please Hasbro.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'd like to see a removable bandolier as well.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

and the ewok net.they cought him in.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

This should definitely be made! IG-88 was on film for what, 2 minutes? And considering with the POTJ fig, there are 3 IG-88 figures total, and it only took you until the 3rd try to get it basically perfect? C'mon.......
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I too would like to see a removable bandolier version in a normal pose with his bowcaster
    and give him maybe soft-plastic fur around the joints so they're not that vivible (like mcfarlane often does with their toys)
    that figure would totally rock

Maybe a multipack with many different Bandolier fashion colors --- So Chewie can be ready to accessorize for any occasion!

. . . Uh, sorry. I should not be online after a wild Tuesday night out at the clubs.

Maybe a 'Chewbacca with rinsable fashion colours fur', make him pink, make him green then wash it off and start all over. maybe a 'Twistin' plaits hair fashion fun chewbacca' or a 'jigglin' wiglin' disco Chewbacca' that responds to funky dance music................

I think I'll stick with the removable bandolier thanks mark2d2

I love it! "Rave Chewbacca!" Finally, we'd all have a use for "Disco Lobot!"