Question AOTC figure availability at Celebration II?

I wasn't able to attend Celebration I, so I was curious whether or not there will be figures available at Celebration II. I still haven't had any luck tracking down a Count Dooku, and I refuse to pay scalper's prices. I am hoping I can purchase them for a decent price in Indianapolis. Does anyone know if they will be sold? Thanks.

For some reason I am hoping you would be able to purchase any of the figures there.

I mean come on, Its an official star wars store. They gotta have Dooku

At least we get a Jorg Sacul thing. Unofrtuantely I will only be able to get 12 instead of 20 like I was hoping to get. My Dad is coming so that is how I'm getting 12 for myself.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

With 340,000 sq ft of floor space, I would expect that there would be someone selling figures. I was hoping to get some of the newer figs that haven't hit the pegs yet, but I'm probably going to be disappointed on that one.

Right now, I still need to convince my wife or someone else to go there with me so I can get more of the George Lucas X-Wing Pilot.

12?, Why would anyone need 12 Jorg Sacul's? Unless your gonna hook up every collector you know...

Originally posted by plo koon 200
    At least we get a Jorg Sacul thing. Unofrtuantely I will only be able to get 12 instead of 20 like I was hoping to get. My Dad is coming so that is how I'm getting 12 for myself.
    Why on Earth do you need 20? So you can sell them on ebay? So sorry you will only be able to get 12...Unless you truly are doing it to sell for the same price you buy them for. Because only scalpers drive up the price of a figure like that...and I would hate tohave to call you the S word