watchin chappelles show the lost episodes.

Question anyone read "rogue planet"?

i'm to the 3rd chapter and it's pretty good so far! does it have alot of action and lightsaber stuff? i don't mind spoilers, but try to limit them...Thanx in advance...
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

"Rogue Planet" is a great book.

If you are worried about spoilers for AOTC, there is no need to worry! There is too big of a time difference.

However, if you are reading the NJO series, then you may be pleasantly suprised.
    May the force be with you.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Overall it was a pretty weak read, but that was before I had started reading NJO so I might go back for a second read thru. I thought the most intriguing part was the use of Sienar and Tarkin as characters. Though I don't know how the "plans" they are talking about fit into continuity now.

I'm also wondering where it fits into the new JEDI QUEST series continuity.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I rather enjoyed the book. Then again, I like all the books related to SW.

As for Jedi Quest: The Way of the Apprentice's placement in the timeline, it occurs 1 year after Rogue Planet. Jedi Quest #2 is also in the same year. I found this in the free SW magazine you get when you make a SW purchase at Barne's and Noble.

There is one glaring problem. The original Jedi Quest hardback/trade paperback does not appear in the timeline. I assume it falls in the year after Rogue Planet, also. My reasoning, Anakin builds his first lightsaber during Jedi Quest. He already has a lightsaber in The Way of the Apprentice. I could be reading between the lines, though.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Rogue Planet was so-so, the unfortunate rating many of the stand-alone EU Star Wars books have been lately. Too many holes in the storyline, awaiting AOTC and E3 make all the stories "tip-toeing." Can't mess anything up, or contradict the upcoming movie plots. Boring...
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.