Unhappy Any Count Dooku Figs in SEATTLE AREA?

hey anyone in the SEATTLE WASHINGTON AREA finding the elusive count dooku figure(dark lord), i have all of the figures but this one.
    if you have found one please let me know where and which

whats up from Seattle...

dude, I'm sorry I haven't seen any of late hard one to get. Heres a place you might ask theres some other Seattlites on the board they give updates regularly.

Good luck, they'll be around.

If you want you can go to this group. It is seattle star wars collectibles. I am the owner and when I find things, I post them. It isn't exactly very full of members yet, but I hope to bring more in. If you join, tell all your friends.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Over on the Eastside

I was just at the Toys"R"Us in Bellevue and there was about 10 of them. I can run over there at lunch and give you an update.

Still more on the shelves

Just got back from lunch! Still more on the shelves, secured one dooku and one yoda. Toys R us management told me that these two figures indeed are like one per box. Let me know if you are interested in these figures.