Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lego stuff

Thumbs up

Your welcome, humsup. I haven't been buying from them lately since I stopped customizing Lego Train, but Todd Lehman (who is in charge) is a good guy and very prompt on the delivery.

Originally posted by KiValleyTiger
    Your welcome, humsup. I haven't been buying from them lately since I stopped customizing Lego Train, but Todd Lehman (who is in charge) is a good guy and very prompt on the delivery.
    Ki, have you seen the build-your-own-train sets from Lego? If so, I have heard you literally build your own design and they just send you the parts without motor. Is that right?

Also, have you seen the rereleases from the LEGO LEGENDS line, there's a whole train set and a club car, I'm not a train collector, but that one had piqued my interest.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, now you can buy different type of locomotive with or without tender and with different color (Black, Grey, Green or Blue). You are correct, no motor. Also you can buy separate caboose, tanker etc to customize your own train. The only one which I'm interested is the tanker and the hopper (since I missed the original). The price is not bad considered any train pieces are always very expensive to buy. And yes, they bring back the Metroliner with the Club Car for only $167 (both). It is not exactly the original, they use new number and also I heard there are couple of parts which have been discontinued, were replaced. This is OK considered the original Metroliner will cost you $400-$500. I only saw the scan of the instructions (with pieces), IMO this is the best set so far. The new sets lost a lot of detail, that's why I like to costumize mine. I already ordered a set which should be shipped next Sept 17. Even if you are not a train collector, but if you want to have at least one, this is the one to get. It doesn't come with the controller though, so you have to buy it separately.

Wow, you are really into the Lego Trains! That's awesome. I think I'll check out some of the sets they've got in the Pick Your Own Trains selection. I don't have enough space for a motorized train, even the smallest oval Lego offers thanks to all this other SW junk I've got around, but the Club Car alone is $40 I think, and I love it's design.

I'm really bummed to hear they're just replacing parts they don't make anymore, part of being a "Lego Legend" is those wacky, obscure parts.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Question

Have u guys seen the Lego Darth maul and X-wing pilots keyrings?? I found them in the Lego store in Chicago, Il. They cant be assembled though, its just the figure.
    As always...........L

Lego sent me the Luke one in a press kit, and I've seen the Maul, Luke, AND Vader (best one) at the Lego store at Disneyland's mall. They're pretty cute and solid, but I would trust them as a keychain, they'd be ripped to shreds by my keys.

Lego never sends ME press kits... (sniffle)