Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lego stuff

Hybrid View

Lego replacement parts

Legos, legos, legos.

OK, now that I've mentioned legos this post is 'valid' for this thread. I just wanted to be the first poster on a thread and get it filled.
    Last edited by Mandalorian Candidat; 08-16-2001 at 01:27 PM.

And this was the best you could do? Why not post some question you have in the Ep 2 No Spoilers section instead? If SirSteve sees this, he may delete it, so you MIGHT want to actually SAY something about Lego instead of just repeating the word "legos" over and over (which, BTW, Lego doesn't like people to use ).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wow, is my face red JT.

Here's a valid question: Does anybody know if it's possible to get replacement parts for lost pieces from Lego? My son has the Y-Wing/TIE set and has lost a couple of the tie fighter panels.

If you have any info, please pass it along.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

They're usually good about pieces missing from the box, but being lost after the fact is another story. If they were missing from the box, you could call their customer service number and explain that they weren't there, and they'd help you out, but since you lost 'em after you bought them, you'd have to buy a new set or get them through an aftermarket site that sells pieces individually.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I guess you'll just have to buy some other sets (smaller sets maybe) to acquire your lost parts. Also, Lego sells some bins that have all sorts of bricks mainly for kids to explore their imaginations. Those are quite useful too sometimes. But if you are talking about some custom piece like those of Chewbacca's upper body bricks or C3PO's head, then I think you have to buy duplicate sets to have them.

But if you are talking about the bricks not in the package when you open fresh, then I think it is possible to write in at the Lego website to asked for a replacement or you can simply go back to the shop you buy the piece for a 1 to 1 exchange.

I used to buy Lego parts from www.auczilla.com. You can buy almost any Lego parts in a small amount.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Since Hasbro has refused to make a Sith Infiltrator in ANY size(not counting the one that came with that Tatooine Maul), I went ahead and bought a LEGO one, but haven't put it together. And it was on clearance at K-Mart for $13.00. Swee-heet!! And what the heck should we call them? Armos? Footos? Crotchos? I think LEGO works fine....lawsuits be damned...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Eternal Padawan, LEGO is correct. LEGOs is not company approved, the plural form. They'll send their yellow-faced, smiling goons to your house and "disconnect" your torso piece from your legs piece, if you call them LEGOs. Don't think they won't!

p.s. JT, does that mean my "first to post in E2: No Spoilers" thread cost me a post number? I thought it was semi-legit.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Lightbulb

KVT, thanks for the link. Now I know where to get missing parts when I'm customising certain vehicles and just don't have the parts

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Eternal Padawan, LEGO is correct. LEGOs is not company approved, the plural form. They'll send their yellow-faced, smiling goons to your house and "disconnect" your torso piece from your legs piece, if you call them LEGOs. Don't think they won't!

p.s. JT, does that mean my "first to post in E2: No Spoilers" thread cost me a post number? I thought it was semi-legit.
    You know, I wish they had done that with the Ep1 Anakin mini-figure, what the heck was that about having a little kid be as tall as Qui-Gon?

It looks like it was removed BC, but you have the first post in there anyway and in the long run, I'm sure you'll get a very high post count. The thing is, I didn't delete it, so I don't know why it's gone, but I bet the title made SirSteve cut it from the roster. Since there have been a lot of post-padders out lately, he and I have been trying to crack down on that issue.