Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62
  1. #1

    Collector's Database Relaunched (Formerly Price Guide)

    It's got a new name but we made it easier to navigate.

    It's been long overdue (and it's still not 100% ready) but it's ready enough for you to get in there! You can track your Hasbro collection, view variation details, view the endless amounts of pictures, view what we think your item(s) are worth (ultimately they are worth what someone is willing to pay for it) and much more! Although there is still some work to be done, it's done enough for you to check it out. If you are a returning user, your collection is still there! Click here to get started! NOTE: This is a DIFFERENT registration process than the FORUMS so if you are a registered forums user and have not registered on our old Price Guide, you have to register if you want to track your collection. You no longer have to register to browse the Collector's Database! If you come across any bugs, please e-mail us!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

  2. #2
    Cool, I tried navigating the old one but found it waaaaaaaay too confusing and tedious. Easier just to spend $5 on a Toyfare. But I will give this new one a shot. Thanks!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

  3. #3
    I welcome everyones comments and suggestions.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

  4. #4
    Easy to navigate. One thing SirSteve. In the POTF2 section under Orrimarko (Prune Face) you have him listed as $40 MOC. I don't think that this is correct seeing as he was easily available and the hard to get figures were cheaper than $40. Just an observation.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

  5. #5
    I am having trouble logging in. I get that 'can't find the page' screen, but if I hit browse, it says that I am logged in.

    I haven't had time to browse much, but is there a way to list all the variations in a line such as all the Saga variations?
    R2
    Laugh it up Fuzzball

  6. #6
    Originally posted by R2-D2
    I am having trouble logging in. I get that 'can't find the page' screen, but if I hit browse, it says that I am logged in.

    I haven't had time to browse much, but is there a way to list all the variations in a line such as all the Saga variations?
    R2
    Login issue was fixed. It was a cookie problem.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

  7. #7
    As a relatively new person here, I just want to say thanks for putting something like the Cantina together, and for making it so easy to use. I've been looking for something like this for a looooong time. Thanks again!

  8. #8
    Originally posted by SithDroid
    Easy to navigate. One thing SirSteve. In the POTF2 section under Orrimarko (Prune Face) you have him listed as $40 MOC. I don't think that this is correct seeing as he was easily available and the hard to get figures were cheaper than $40. Just an observation.
    Yeah, Thrawn just showed me this. We'll look into it, it seems to be a bit of a looloo for ol' Pruny Face.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  9. #9
    Originally posted by SithDroid
    Easy to navigate. One thing SirSteve. In the POTF2 section under Orrimarko (Prune Face) you have him listed as $40 MOC. I don't think that this is correct seeing as he was easily available and the hard to get figures were cheaper than $40. Just an observation.
    We are looking into it. Something is buggy I think but it doesn't look to be widespread....
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

  10. #10
    Originally posted by leenovak
    As a relatively new person here, I just want to say thanks for putting something like the Cantina together, and for making it so easy to use. I've been looking for something like this for a looooong time. Thanks again!
    Thanks! Keep the comments and suggestions coming!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO