Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question How Do I remove the Sticker Residue?

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering how can i remove the sticker residue on the back of the card. I hate it when the store i buy my figures from paste a price tag on the card itself. I managed to grab 2 Luminaries and i Nikto.

Thanks.

Believe it or not: lighter fluid

Rub it on and it takes the residue off without damaging the card finish. Just don't light it. It evaporates right off so you don't have to worry about it becoming a fire hazard.

I tore a small piece of scotch-tape to paste and rip - in fast repeating manner on the residue site and those residue will be "pulled" out by the tape leaving a clean flawless surface - hope you know what I was trying to describe the action.
    But you gotta be careful as there's a tendency to tear the surface portion of the card but if you do it right, its an easy and clean method.
    Hope it helps

There's always the "pick and lick" method! Just kidding.

I was going to suggest lighter fluid as well. You have to watch out on the bubble, though. SOME (very few anymore) "gunk" removers can melt the plastic.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Peanut Butter will also work as well.

(will have to do the lighter fluid trick also!)

I've always used GooGone. . .its made with citric acid, and doesn't melt the bubble. It's worked for me for years now.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Like Humsup said, scotch tape, or even the remnant of the price tag itself will work, if you're careful.