View Poll Results: What do you think of the New AOTC Figures?

Voters
942. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm really impressed!

525 55.73%
  • These are about what I expected.

297 31.53%
  • I think I'm disappointed.

120 12.74%

Threaded View

What do you think of the AOTC Figures?

Things are hopping along here after this past week's huge toy release and the forums are alive with people discussing every aspect of each and every figure.

This poll is the 4th one to result from Midnight Madness and is intended to be more of an overall general survey of the you guys, the fans' reactions, to all the new action figures we just saw released.

Continue discussing the very specific aspects of each character you would love to commend or critique in the Hasbro Toys Saga Section, but vote here so we can get an overall "guesstimate" of the sentiment out there.

Keep in mind that our final poll will ask you to choose just ONE specific favorite figure, so save that discussion for tomorrow.

Hopefully we will then have covered every aspect of the Great 2002 Movie Year's Toy Release, because the focus of our poll topics will need to move on with the Celebration II festivities starting this week, and the movie's release just around the corner (17 days from the time of this posting!)

So let's enjoy talking about our big toy shopping experience while we can - and it's fresh in our heads.

This is the first time that "action features" like the magnetic Force and the quick-draw or really-firing weapons have been used on Star Wars figures, as well as the add-on blast effects / lightsaber deflections. - and now you have them at your retailers or already loose in your collections!

With that in mind, what do you think of the new AOTC figures?
    Last edited by Tycho; 04-30-2002 at 05:05 AM.