Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

When are you going to see AOTC?

For those who already have your tickets, what date and time are you going to see it, and where at?

My first ticket is for May 16, 6:00pm BST, at Cineworld Cinema in St. Helens.

PENDO!

Bah! I'm not seeing that pile of drivel!

(Sorry, couldn't resist. )
    Tommy, close your eyes.

May 16th 11:20 a.m. White Bear Township Multi Plex
    May 16th 2:10 p.m. White Bear Township Multi Plex
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

I'm gonna see AOTC 4 days early!

My dad was given 2 tickets to the Washigton, DC premere of AOTC on May 12! He was also given this AOTC invitation to a special brunch prior to the showing.

I've never been a fan of "brunch", as I hate to limit foods to a certain meal time. I never needed an excuse to merge foods from other categories.

Re: I'm gonna see AOTC 4 days early!

Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
    My dad was given 2 tickets to the Washigton, DC premere of AOTC on May 12! He was also given this AOTC invitation to a special brunch prior to the showing.
    I've got one thing to say to you...

...LUCKY $*%&

Hey if your dad can't go, I'll buy the ticket off him...I am rich you know .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Hey dirtybones!!!! That's where I'm going to see it too!!!! My fav theatre. Now how the heck do you know the showtimes???? Are they already preselling tix? DO you know if they are having a midnight screening there? What a small world huh..

Caesar: Pendo's rich.

Hasbro's Bounty Hunter: Rich?

C: Yes. Rich, English . . . Listen, if you were to take him to see AOTC 4 days early, the reward would be...

HBH: What?

C: Well more wealth that you can imagine.

HBH: I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit!

C: You'll get it!

HBH: I better!

C: You will...

Yesterday I bought 2 showings for 5/16 evening, 2 showings for 5/18 afternoon, and 1 showing on 5/19.

We HOPE to also see it at midnight at our local theater, tix are not on sale yet for that one. And I might see it twice on Friday 5/17, but haven't decided yet.

I'll be spending alot of time in the theater next week

LOL Caesar !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection