Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Figure has the Lamest Accessory?

OK- I was reading a thread about Taun We and her lame clone chamber, and it made me think- What character has the lamest accessory?

I'd vote for TC-14. Sure the tray is appropriate, but it's still lame. I guess TC-14 could get in a fight with C3-PO and bash him over the head with it.

What's your vote?

=MATT=

I think all the new gummy accessories are lame. Especiall Amanamans famuos drooping staff. I do like the stoage trunk that comes with Threepio, and Anakin. It's perfect to store the force lighning thingies, or the fake gun fire.

Since this is the SAGA thread, I'll be the token forum Nazi and stick to the party line here.

I think it's the Taun We cloning chamber. Ho hum...

Second place goes to the R2 assassin centipedes. Pretty comical and cheesy; probably cost all of 0.5 cents together.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Taun We's clone chamber is ok, but since she's so small and so is it then it should've come with a cloning console also to plug into.

Preview Clone and Zam's blast effects
    Typho's blast effect (c'mon...it's longer than the blaster.)
    Energy blast lightsaber blades
    Hangar Duel Anakin's green lightsaber - Dooku's got a painted grip version but Anakin has an unpainted grip. (Ok so not lame, just a let down)

Those are some of the pretty lame ones I can think of.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Is Peasant Anakin's lightsaber considered an accessory? Technically it's part of the figure. . .but it sucks nonetheless.
    If not. . .I'd go with the blast effects. We never had them, and frankly we never needed them. It was cool for the Boomer Damage Battle Droid. . .but they don't look like the blasts in the movie. . .they are just cheesy.

If we are talking "all-time" though. . .I would have to go with Tatooine Luke's grappling hook gun, or 2-1B's medic gun. . .they are just ridiculous!!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

I actually love TC-14s tray. It's what he's supposed to have. And it's cool looking. I like having him serving drinks.

Believe it or not, 2-1B's "Medic gun" is actually from a cut sequence. It's not a gun per se, but an examining device that he uses when looking at a dead Tauntan. I'm sure some one can come up with some photos of this . . .

As much as I love R2-D2 ---- his centipedes are pretty lame. He gets my vote.

I think all of the blast effects and the Force effects are lame.

However....

The one who has THE lamest accessory (because it's not in the film and not needed for his character) is...

Jar Jar's Gungan Electropole... like he's gonna use that to get people to agree with his recommendations in the Senate!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

It's a tie, the aforementioned Jar Jar's staff, and the Clone Troopers anthill foot pedestal thing. Man, I despise that thing.

R2's little centipede things are pretty worthless too.

Deluxe Jango's Giant Jet-Pack. (not to mention Jango's back is carved out)
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 04-30-2002 at 03:40 PM.