17 new figures out before the 16th?

While I was digging in one of those cage bins at TRU yesterday someone asked me if I couldn't wait til the other figures come out to try and find Dooku. I asked him "what other figures" and he said something about 17 new ones comeing out before the movie. So has this guy been hitting the pipe or is there something to his statement?
    JAR JAR BINKS, you would know right?
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Sounds like he has been hitting something. There is an 2 more waves coming next month, but there isn't anywhere near 17 figures coming. There will be 4 collection 1 and 4 collection 2 figures, due in May/June.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I dropped by the local TRU yesterday, and they just had the first waves of collections 1 and 2 (total:14)

So he may be thinking about the other 13 figures (Geo Warrior through Dooku), plus the Bespin wave, which would account for the 17 he mentions.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Last I heard, the only new one's we were getting before the movie opens is the Bespin wave w/ Mace. What are the other figures we're supposed to get in May/June?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

The Pilot Obi Wan Wave is supposed to ship in June 3rd.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Here is what is coming in May/June:

Collection 1:
    Darth Vader: Bespin Duel
    Jango Fett: Final Battle
    Luke Skywalker: Bespin Duel
    Mace Windu: Geonosian Rescue

Collection 2:
    Endor Rebel Soldier
    Massif w/ Geonosian Handler
    Orn Fre Taa: Ryloth Senator
    Qui-Gon Jinn: Jedi Master

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 04-30-2002 at 11:22 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

So I am missing 10...i hate you dooku and yoda...i hate you both...
    its only after youve lost everything, that youre free to do anything.

Angry

its probrably a miss calculation, my friend at tru has heard nothing about anything before the movies besides whats already due.

Wolfwood, they've got Yoda's out the arse here, if you can find a Royal Guard or a Taun We, I'm sure we can sort out a trade... Same with the Hangar Anakins.
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IIIIIIIOIIIII

Tom Coglin does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
    But he asks the impossible. I need more Monkey-Chow.
    - Caesar

Thanks JarJar. I knew you where the one to ask.
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "