Thread: Darth Vader?

Darth Vader?

How rare is the Dagobah Darth Vader? I've been out of the scene for a while, and recently got back in. I usually dont pass up any Vaders but I saw this one in bundles..and figure it may be discounted later. But that was the only time I've seen it. Did I pass up my oppurtunity?
    [size=1]"the dark side clouds everything"[/size]

Somewhat rare, but not REALLY rare, I've seen that figure several times at TRU over the past few months. It's a good figure though, definitely worth getting.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i never saw one up here in canada. i'd love to get one still
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

ok...next time i see it..i'll pick one up ...thanks guys
    [size=1]"the dark side clouds everything"[/size]

I've only seen Dagobah Vader once, in a collector's shop in Paris. I haven't seen him anywhere since, I missed my opportunity!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I always see them at KB. The best part is that they're discounted down to $2.99.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

3 bucks?
    wtf?
    hasbro can be so stupid some times
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

It's not Hasbro, $2.99 is the "liquidator price" for KayBee. There's one of the Kaybee Liquidator stores near here, and it's crazy how much stuff you can buy for so little. They just got some Jabba Globs in for $1.75, Lego Droid Starfighters 3/$10, and cool action figures I've never heard about from $2.99-5.99. All they have left from the POTJ shipment are two Qui-Gons, everything else went quickly.

It's amazing what I buy when the price is low.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I've seen them many many times for $2.99 at KB. I wouldn't say its rare. I'd say it's uncommon.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

They were everywhere around here. They have eventually faded away now though. Great figure I think!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"