Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Star Wars EP2 cereal.

Has anyone tried it. I think it tastes great! And it comes in two different collectors edition boxes.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

And how 'bout them tasty Thong Trooper marshmallows? MMMMM. Thongy
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I have eaten the cereal everyday for a week now.Its good cereal,
    ..and I love eating the little yoda heads
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

MMMMMMM. Yoda heads. Blarghhhh
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Way too sweet for me. Kinda tastes generic, but the cool looking boxes make up for it.

Sounds cool. I'm going to have to try some of that cereal. I wouldn't mind keeping the collector's boxes either.
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

Oh I love the way it tastes. I finished the whole box and have to get me some more.

But true to my nature, I made little dioramas with my Star Wars marsh-mellows.

I created Marshy Yoda bringing an army of Clone-Mellows into the Arena-Bowl fight to take on Marsha Fett, who's picked up the red light-mello, and my Yoda fights with the blue one.

Then I have another one where the Jedi Star-mellow is weaving around the corn pops trying to evade the Mellow-One. It looks really cool. I'd scan my scenes, but first I gotta get some pestacide spray so that I don't get Ant Droids raiding my computer if I play with my food in my office.

And then there's the issue of eating my dioramas.

I like to pretend I'm a giant Rancor monster let loose into the battle and I devour everything in my path. The problem with that is the bug spray getting on my food.

I...dink tis been habbing stoowayngggge appects on me-yeeeeeeeee!

Aggghhhh! "Help me Captain Clones! You're my only Hope!"

I thought it was going to combine the blandness of that awful Kix cereal with the sweetness of those marshmallows . . . instead it combines sweet marshmallows with even sweeter Sugar Bombs.

Pretty tasty, I ate two more bowls last night and felt sick.

I love this stuff! I've eaten three boxes of it already and I plan to buy some more when I get paid.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis