Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I think you have to watch it in a certain mood. the same goes for ALL Brooks films. he can be funny or irritating depending...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by evenflow
    Spaceballs was a hilarious movie. I remember when it first came out. I always watched action figures for them. It would be great if someone could pick up the line. That would rock.
    I'd buy 'em!
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

Ludicrous Speed!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

i loved it and mel brooks is a genius, he gave rise to all the parody movies we see today.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

Did somebody say Spaceballs? I can't believe it took me so long to get to this thread!

My favorite line is......OF COURSE....

I see your schwartz is as big as mine.....

And,

Let's not fight....put 'er there!.....

*takes ring*

THE RING!! THE RING!! Oh my GOD, I can't believe you FELL FOR THAT MAN!!! What's wrong with you??!!

Here , let me give it back.....*drops ring*

Oh you FELL FOR THAT TOO!!!!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Re: Spaceballs revisited

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    I think there are plans next year for a special edition of Spaceballs, as they are starting to revisit Mel Brook's movies before he passes on. This year they are doing an S.E. of Blazing Saddles and Robin Hood: Men in Tights. And I think The Producers is the other one that will get attention. Hopefully they revisit them all, but I have to admit that I am glad they are doing Blazing Saddles this year. It's a guilty pleasure of mine.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Well, it seems my earlier vision has finally come to pass. We got Blazing Saddles in 2004, and now we're finally getting a 2-Disc SE of Spaceballs. Hopefully Robin Hood: Men in Tights will follow soon after. I was going to start a new thread, but this one seemed to have the right flavor. Considering it's entitled Spaceballs Revisited. Hopefully they compinsate for TV overscan so the 'Princess nose gag' isn't cut off anymore.
    Title: Spaceballs
    Starring: Mel Brooks
    Released: 3rd May 2005
    SRP: $29.98

Further Details:
    MGM has announced a two-disc collector's edition of Spaceballs which stars the likes of Mel Brooks, John Candy, Rick Moranis, Bill Pullman and Daphne Zuniga. The film will be available to own in shops from the 3rd May this year, and should retail at around $29.98 in total. The film itself will be presented in anamorphic widescreen along with both English DTS 5.1 and Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround tracks. Extras will include a commentary by Mel Brooks, Spaceballs: The Documentary, a John Candy: Comic Spirit feature, a Storyboard to Film comparison, In Conversation: Mel Brooks and Thomas Meehan, some Film Flubs, spacequotes, Spaceballs: The Behind-the-Movie Photos, Spaceballs: The Costume Gallery and Spaceballs: The Art Gallery. Completing this new package will be an Exhibitor Trailer With Mel Brooks Introduction and the films original theatrical trailer. We've attached the official package artwork below:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spaceballs SE.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	10048  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Freakin' sweet!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    Freakin' sweet!

about sums it up
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

This sounds pretty good, though I might pass for a while as I'm content with my 1-disc set. I love how the packaging looks like the new DVD cases though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram