Finally got Yoda, Dooku, Anakin-HD...whew!

I have to say now that my new favorite is Yoda. Yeah, he looks constipated, but the accessories more than make up for it, he's awesome. Dooku is pretty good as well, the gimmick is too gimmicky for me, but the holo Darth Sidious makes up for that. Anakin-HD, well, it's average I guess. Would it have killed them to give him some kind of accessory? Oh well.

Now, I know a lot of people don't check the "Just Found - USA" forum, so I'll post that info here as well since I just came home 5 minutes ago from the TRU at Northridge Mall. When I left they had at bare minimum 30 each of Anakin-HD, Yoda and Dooku. They also had around 15 AT-ST's there. I was amazed, still no Luminara, Taun We or Royal Guards though.

Just thought someone could use this info, good luck!

By the way, the AT-ST's look incredible!

<jedi mind trick>

You will go back and pick me up a Dooku & Yoda

</jedi mind trick>

Actually, if anyone seriously wants me too, I can try picking up a couple extras tomorrow on my break from work. Let me know.

I'm sick of hearing about how cool Yoda is! Dooku I could care less about . . . But I want this Yoda!!!!!! Dang it all! Where is he? He certainly sure hasn't "Gone Hollywood." As I sure can't find him out here in LA . . . .

I kick myself every day now that I once had the little **** in my hands and then put him back on the pegs for Plo Koon. I hate this freaken WM next to me. You can only buy 2 figures!!! each day!!!!! it's as if I have to go back and forth in different costumes just to get the fig's I needed at the best price. Then have to deal with the dumb *** employee who I know goes through the cases for his personal collection. Man I would love to give him the old lack of faith choak hold.
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Originally posted by mark2d2
    I'm sick of hearing about how cool Yoda is! Dooku I could care less about . . . But I want this Yoda!!!!!! Dang it all! Where is he?
    *pthfnder89 sits huddled in his basement, stroking his beloved two Yodas.*

"They wants to take you from us, but we won'ts let them will we? No, no.... not our beautiful treasure; not our Preciousssss...."
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

What's Up....

Hey dirtybones, what's up with your WM only letting you buy two figures a day? Is this a store policy or a corp. policy? Here at the Ohio WM's you can buy as many figures as you like. I "THINK" I would have a "CHAT" with the store manager about this policy. Happy Hunting.....