Thread: My New Forums

Hybrid View

Talking My New Forums

Okay these are not as good as SirSteves forums but I try. Those of you that are logged in at ezboard.com can submit stuff on there and you others should sign up. Anyway click here to go there.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

Thumbs up

I thank BigBarada for being the first and maybe only one to respond in my forums. I might be picking moderators for my forums if they ever get going well. So if any of you want to be than e-mail me. If BigBarada wants to be I will pick him right off the bat!
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

Hmmmm, what kind of benefits package would I be offered? And the hours? I'd require all weekends free and to only work for two hours on days that start with the letter "W." Of course, I expect to be paid well for my services, I'm thinking $100,000 a year plus full benefits and I'd have to earn 8 months of paid vacation time every 6 months.

Yeah, sure I'll do it (I mean how hard could it possibly be?).
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis