See-through Jedi?

The second time I saw Ep1 it seemed to me that when Obi-Wan and Gui-Gon run from the Destroyer Droids and there is a cutaway shot, that the two seem to turn transparent. Has anybody else thought this?

i think the visual effect denotes the high speed at which they were running, not disapearing.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Yes! Exactly...they used FORCE SPEED! to run away from the destroyer droids! COWARDS!...HAHAHA!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

I mean when you see them from afar as they run towards the ventilation shafts - they appear to be transparent. To my eyes anyway.

Sorry...gotta agree with derek. I never once thought they were becoming transparent, and besides that, I think it's been well established that what we were seeing was Force speed.

I've noticed this, and I'm gonna try and answer this with a LucasFilm classic...

...All answers will be revealed in the prequels.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection