Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Holographic Sidious: Best Bet?

Any Idea what the best route to picking up a reasonably priced Holographic Darth Sidious would be? He's the last I need in my Episode I backfilling process. Thanks.

These arn't too easy to come by for reasonable prices. Do you need it in the package or loose? Loose is always cheaper, but if you wanted a carded figure I would suggest Ebay. There can be some lousy prices but every now and then, one passes for a good price.

Patience, don't give in to scalper prices.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Stop crying and just buy it! Its your collection and whats another 20 bucks I'd give you one if I had an extra. I think I paid 18 for mine. Hey like the post above, don't give up.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Actually, I've seen loose figures going for more than carded on eBay... It only costs 55 cents to ship a loose figure, but 3.50 for carded.
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IIIIIIIOIIIII

Tom Coglin does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
    But he asks the impossible. I need more Monkey-Chow.
    - Caesar

I found one in my toysrus for 5 euros (about $4.50) about a month ago

Sadly I saw tons of these go for $2 at TRU during the Great Hasbro Purge....and never picked one up......
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Musasa.....do you live in, or know somebody from Tokyo who could get me one of those???

I'd totally love to have a Holo Sid, no matter WHAT language he speaks (Or comes with a chip at all)
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

I do, but I wouldn't put him through the hassle. Anyway, with the shipping charges, it still wouldn'tbe worth it for such a figure. I'd get it from the States if I were you.

Had one. Traded it away.
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"