Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Luke Jedi Knight scans

I've added a page of scans of the POTF2 Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight figure. This includes the brown and black vested Luke, the raised and indented lightsaber handle and the Special Edition Theater Luke. If you see any errors, please feel free to LMK. Also if you have a black vested Luke with the indented lightsaber handle I'd love a scan !
    Jedi Luke Scans
    Last edited by r2dee2; 09-07-2001 at 04:46 PM.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Cool.

Weren't there two versions of the POTF2 Tatooine Skiff? I seem to remember hearing that they came in green and brown, the Luke was supposed to be different also. In what way I don't remember.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Backwards Luke

Yes, there were two versions of the Skiff, as you say one had a green cast. The Luke that came with the Skiff did have a variation, the bottom of his tunic was backwards. I don't have this one, but a collecting buddy had one and it's rather subtle. A rather unique error IMHO.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    [/FONT]

Subtle enough to rate a $150 price increase from Brian's Toys, I see.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

$150?! WOW! Didn't know that!

Thrawn does have a pic in the photo archive, it shows better than I can describe
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    [/FONT]

Luke from the skiff 2 pack also came with a blast mark on his hand while some others didn't!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Have you seen the sections of Brian's Toys where they are selling figures with missing lightsabers, upside-down lightsabers and even broken lightsabers as variants? Ridiculous.

The most bogus "variant" I've seen is a orange-card TIE Fighter Pilot with a hologram sticker. Geez, give me a holo-sticker green-card TIE Pilot, an orange-card TIE Pilot and ten minutes and I can make one of these. They're even selling it for $195!! Brian's Toys is a good store, especially when it comes to vintage stuff, but they put way too much stock in variants.

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Have you seen the sections of Brian's Toys where they are selling figures with missing lightsabers, upside-down lightsabers and even broken lightsabers as variants? Ridiculous.

The most bogus "variant" I've seen is a orange-card TIE Fighter Pilot with a hologram sticker. Geez, give me a holo-sticker green-card TIE Pilot, an orange-card TIE Pilot and ten minutes and I can make one of these. They're even selling it for $195!! Brian's Toys is a good store, especially when it comes to vintage stuff, but they put way too much stock in variants.

Dont start with Brian's Toys, cough *Scalper* cough.Nice pictures r2dee2
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Nice scans R2dee2!! I have the normal Jedi Knight Luke, and im trying to find the Promo Theater edition. I didnt know there was a variation in the Luke skiff. Gonna check if the one i own has his hand damaged.
    As always...........L

Brian's toys is a good place to find almost anything you could want,If you have more money than sence.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."