Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone notice this about Jango Fett (Kamino escape) ?

He has articulation in his neck that moves his head up and down? Though it's pretty useless since it doesn't move it down or up much.

Really? I hadn't noticed it.

I'll have to try that when i get home
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I couldn't really tell until i turned his head around backwards and pulled it down. It moves alot that way, but his shirt colar gets in the way when he's facing foward.

yeah I noticed that too yesterday but I thought the head was loose or something - now I know better

Mine doesn't do that. He just turns (barely).

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Spray some WD-40 in there, bounty hunters need oil baths occasionally too.
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IIIIIIIOIIIII

Tom Coglin does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
    But he asks the impossible. I need more Monkey-Chow.
    - Caesar

i havent tried that yet and doubt i will im a varitable "lenny" w/ figures, everytime i try to move the heads it results in snappin the neck.

Great! a welcome piece of news. Have to check out mine tonite when I'm back home Thanks for the info dude.

Are you sure it's not just a loose peg with a lot of give? Mine seems to not tilt at all.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by Jpalisi
    i havent tried that yet and doubt i will im a varitable "lenny" w/ figures, everytime i try to move the heads it results in snappin the neck.
    the same thing happened to me with the new sandtrooper. Try to pose him just a little and SNAP!! the head goes off and the cat bats it around for an hour. I like my Jango's head right where it is.
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "