Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    This thread is going to get someone into trouble when they spam the board just to "win". But what'll be funny is when they're banned for doing this and all their posts get deleted.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Geez. I remember when I posted 50 times a day...then school started and I'm lucky if I get in here twice a week for 10 minutes or so. As for one or the other...bigbarada is the upstart here on the boards and I know how it can be when you first start posting here. Everything is game. GNT on the other hand, as an old timer, has the fortitude and patience to pad consistently over long periods of time (years even) so that impresses me. On the other hand, bigb seems to have a point...some of the time, while GNT is a notorious "post Padder" which irks me...so I'm getting behind BigBarada.

Go BigB!!!!!! (Yay!!!)

Arrow Check the stats!

but [GNT] was out in front when the new forums were first put on line. He also holds the lead in terms of referrals.
    Actually, JT had the lead, by about 2000 posts! And I (sniff...) was in third. Ah, the Old Forums...
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

This thread is going to get someone into trouble when they spam the board just to "win".
    Here I go taking on the role of Village Idiot once more: What is spam?

Outside of the obvious yummy cans of mystery meat, of course.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Spam is e-garbage, and it's no coincidence that this mystery """meat""" you speak of is also garbage.

I'm with Rollo Tomassi - go get 'em bigbarada ! ! !

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    GNT on the other hand, as an old timer
    Old Timer who you calling an old timer,so I have been here for ever doesn't mean I'm old
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    TC-14:"The Ambassodors are Jedi, I believe."

Nute Gunray: "Did they give their names?"

TC-14: "GNT and BigBarada..."

Rune Haako: 'What the hooey is a GNT? Is that a droid designation?"

TC-14: "It's an acronym, I believe. Gasgano Never Talked, I believe."

Nute: "Well, of course he talked...I have his CommTech chip."

Rune: "What was the other one called?"

TC-14: "BigBarada, I believe."

Rune: "This is outrageous. We must contact Lord JediTricks..."
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

So what does everybody think of this new rank I made up?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Question

Well, JT, as a Moderator, I don't get ranked anymore. How about a hyphenated system? I'd think it would be funny to be a Moderator-Padawan. By the way, what is this new rank? (Never mind, I just saw it. Pretty neat!)
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 09-09-2001 at 04:05 PM.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(